Chapter 6

"Superman!" Jason squealed, sprinting down the stairs when he heard the Kryptonian enter the front door. The small child flung himself onto the chest of the hero, babbling so fast Clark couldn't help but grin. "Guess what, Superman? My daddy is home! You have to meet him, you'll love him! He is going swimming with us and Ms. Wonder Woman and my brothers, isn't that great? Oh, I hope you brought a swim suit, Superman! Our pool is huge! Like, really, really big!"

"I can't wait to meet your dad, Jason. Where is he?" Clark placed Jason on the ground, allowing the child to take his hand and tug him in the direction of the pool room, chatting the whole time about how he couldn't wait for Wonder Woman to show up, he wanted to hear stories about Amazon life. The two entered the pool room, seeing the oldest three Wayne brothers sitting at the edge of the pool with their feet in the water while Bruce was off to the side on a chair.

Jason squealed, tugging on Clark's hand in the direction of Bruce. "Daddy! Look! Superman is here!" The excited five year old let go of the Kryptonian in favor of climbing his father and perching himself on his dad's shoulders, a huge grin on his face.

Clark smiled fondly at the boy before looking at Bruce to see the same soft expression. With a smirk, Clark pushed his hand out for Bruce to shake. "It is wonderful to finally meet you, Mr. Wayne. Jason speaks very highly of you." Jason let out a little 'mhm' as he played with Bruce's hair, only half paying attention to the conversation.

"You as well, Superman." Bruce resisted the urge to roll his eyes, plastering on a fake grin. Thankfully the doorbell rang, saving Bruce from having to pretend to be meeting Clark for the first time. "That must be Wonder Woman."

"I'll get it!" Jason clambered off Bruce's shoulders and skipped out of the room, returning a few minutes later with a beaming Amazon.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Wayne. Your son Jason is just a pleasure." Diana laughed, shaking Bruce's out stretched hand. Jason grinned up at Wonder Woman, practically buzzing with excitement.

"Swimming time?" Dick called over, pushing Tim into the pool without waiting for an answer. Tim resurfaced with a gasp, splashing Dick and Damian who jumped in after him. "Come on, Jay, water is beautiful."

With a giggle, Jason went running to the water and did a cannonball, his arm floaties keeping him from going too far underwater. He came back up and looked over at the adults, waving them over to the pool. "Come on, daddy, come swim!" Diana and Clark slipped into the water next, pulling Bruce with them. Bruce immediately went over to Jason, scooping the small child up in his arms and tickling the boy's sides, making Jason squeak with laughter.

"I haven't seen either of them this happy in a long time." The two Justice Leaguers jumped at the sound of Damian's voice, turning to notice him standing next to them at the edge of the pool. He grinned slightly when he saw their shocked faces, nodding at his family. "I mean, their relationship was so strained before and now look at them. Makes you wonder..."

"Wonder what?" Diana asked, eyes narrowing before she gasped, realizing what Damian was implying. "Damian, that isn't fair to Jason. You can't do that to him."

Damian shrugged, not making eye contact with either adult. "He is much happier this way and his life wasn't that great before he aged down. Besides, it only will be for a year. He deserves to be happy." Before the adults could reply, Damian swam off to join his family in tossing Jason in the air, letting the small boy fall back into the water with laughter.

Everyone was so preoccupied swimming, nobody noticed the two figures slip into the room until the taller one let out a loud screech. "Jason, is that you? What happened?"

All eyes turned to see Kori and Roy standing at the edge of the pool in casual clothes, mouths' wide open as they stared at their deaged friend. Jason wiggled out of Tim's arms and swam to the edge of the pool, looking up at the two with a curious expression. "How do you know my name, pretty fire lady? Are you friends with Dickie?"

"Oh my god, I didn't think Kaldur was serious about this." Roy bit back a laugh, crouching next Jason. "Hey Jay, my name is Roy and this is Kori. Yeah, we are friends of your brother."

Kori just nodded when Jason looked back to her, never taking her eyes off the small boy. Jason squished out his tongue, nodding in approval. "Do you want to swim with us? Oh! Do you know Superman and Ms. Wonder Woman, too? Or Art and M'gann and Wally and Conner and Kal? They are so nice and give me ice cream and play games with me. Will you play games with me too?"

Kori had to bite her lip to stop from squealing at how cute she found her deaged friend. "Of course we will play games with you! Won't we, Roy?"

"Yes, anything for you little man." Roy grinned, taking his sandals and shirt off and jumping in the pool next to Jason.

For the next two hours, the group swam in the pool and played Marco-Polo until Jason got tired, crawling out of the pool to go take a nap on one of the pool chairs with Damian as his pillow. The rest of the group decided to go get some late lunch, sitting around the dining room table catching Roy and Kori up on Little Jason.

"So he has been little for a few weeks now and nobody told us?" Kori asked, taking a bite of her sandwich and glaring accusingly at Dick.

"Sorry, we were a bit busy taking care of our newly toddler aged brother." He shrugged unapologetically. Roy was laughing the whole time under his breath, knowing he would be using this for blackmail the second Jason was back to his proper age.

And while the adults and older teens were all eating and laughing in the dining room, they all failed to notice when two people entered the pool room, strolling right up to the passed out brothers.

"Mistress Talia, what need do you have for the little one?" Lady Shiva asked, gesturing to Jason as he curled tighter into Damian.

Talia smirked as she crouched next to the two boys, stroking their hair out of their faces. "I have a feeling he has retained more memories than he is letting on. Our muscles do not forget the way our minds do, so I can train him to be a more formidable fighter than even my son."

"And how will you convince them both to stay?"

"He was adopted by my love. I will simply show him a mother's touch." And with that, the two women scooped Jason and Damian up, disappearing and leaving the group in the dining room none the wiser.