Security

On the car drive, Pipimi began to text the president as Popuko drove. "Alright Popuko, the president mentioned that there would be maximum security at the location where the Bob's are." Pipimi reached in the back of the car. "We'll need to dress professionally to blend in. To pretend we're one of the employees there." She pulled out two suits. "We'll need to change before we go in." They arrived to the facility, Area 51. If they mentioned they were from the president, they would be dead for sure. They changed behind a dumpster and busted through the first doors.

 They changed behind a dumpster and busted through the first doors

"Gentlemen?" Popuko said. "Ma'am." The guards nodded. They were accepted. Now all they needed to do was find the clones. They had walked past multiple aliens and guards asking if they'd seen these people:

All had said they were seen in the office, which had censors, eye scans, hand scans, and many other things Popuko and Pipimi had no access to

All had said they were seen in the office, which had censors, eye scans, hand scans, and many other things Popuko and Pipimi had no access to. "Fuck." Pipimi said. "What now..? We have none of these things."
"Hmm.." Popuko rubbed her chin. I have an idea, they're clones, they should at least have our fingerprints. And if that's not the case.." she took out her bat. "I'll break the piece of junk up." Pipimi shrugged. "They're fucked up, disoriented, fugly versions of us. I doubt it." Popuko looked around. She walked to the door and knocked. It automatically opened. Pipimi looked in shock. "Don't act so suprised," Popuko placedher bat on her shoulder. "We see crazy shit everyday." They walked in to the room where they were immediately noticed by the imposters, and many armed guards. Someone gasped. "You aren't permitted here!" "Bite me, bitch." Popuko punched the woman. "Let's beat these fuckers up Pipimi."

Pipimi took out a gun and began to shoot a few guards

Pipimi took out a gun and began to shoot a few guards. The other guards got ready to shoot, but the fake Pipimi stopped them. "Don't fire, this is our battle to fight." She said. "You want to kill us, eh? Well bring it nigga. I mcfucking dare you." Pipimi aimed her gun at the imposter, but her load was empty. "Well, shit."
"I told you not to bring the fucking revolver!" Popuko screamed. "Fuck this," Popuko ran in full madness to the clones, and began to swing her bat at them. Fake Popuko dodged, and threw the bat away. "Fight me like a real man, fist to fist, and stop being such a temper baby all of the time." She shoved Popuko to the floor. She looked down at her and scoffed, proceeding to stomp on her.
"Popuko!" Pipimi exclaimed. She began to run to her girlfriend but was soon stopped by her impersonator. She kicked her. "Move, whore." Fake Pipimi judo chopped that ass! 😳
Pipimi weakly stared at her defeated significant other. "I'm.. sorry Popuko... I couldn't save you.." she began speaking to her unconcious girlfriend. "I'm sorry for everything... I'm sorry for not being fast enough... I'm sorry for failing you... and I'm sorry for using your shirt as my pad during shark week.." Popuko's eyes opened. "My.. what?" Rage once again filled her face. Pipimi became scared. "I- I meant your favorite painting! Not your shirt.."
"So that's where my painting as been?" Popuko's hand grew into a fist. Pipimi remained silent. Her mouth just got her into deeper shit. Popuko turned to Pipimi's impersonator. She ran to her faster than average speed and punched the shit out of her. Fake Popuko noticed this, and ran to Popuko with her bat. Popuko kicked her with all of her force, sending her flying through the roof. Fake Pipimi regained her strength and began to head after Popuko. Before she could, Pipimi grabbed her leg causing her to trip. She found one of her bullets and attempted to load into the gun. Fake Pipimi stomped on her hand before she could finish. "Agh.." Pipimi let go of the revolver. The guards returned to the room and took Popuko away. "PIPIMI WHOOP HER ASS!!!" She managed to say before she was swept away, along with the fake Popuko who was given care. The fake Pipimi glanced down at Pipimi. "What now? You think you really have the balls to face me?" Pipimi sighed. "I don't.. before I die..." she coughed "Can I at least have one last phone call..?