Clique 4

Max:
Blackhell academy, we're back. Yay.
"Madmax!" Warren shouted from across the campus courtyard. I tried to wave to him and the girls behind him, but my bags restricted me. He then grabbed both Kate and Brooke's wrist and ran toward me.
"Hi," I managed to say.
"Do you need help?" Kate asked.
"Yes!" Brooke and Kate helped me with my bags, Warren stayed back because he can't go into the girls dorms.
When we get back, someone grabbed my shoulder and shouted, "Boo ya!"
Kate screamed. Brooke jumped into a defensive position. Me? I turned around, crossed my arms and say, "Chloe!"
She laughed like an idiot. "Hi!" She grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. Chloe is my childhood best friend, though she hangs with Clique 1 a lot. "I haven't seen you in, like five years!"
"I was at your house last night, dork." I pulled out of the hug.
"I know." She laughed. "I gotta go, 'bye!"
"'Bye," I waved and she ran back to Clique 1.
Warren came over to us, "she's insane."
"Yeah, yeah.."

Warren:
I walked out of the dorm and I heard it. Nathan's dad was shouting a him again. I wish I could help, but that really would be a death sentence. I pressed my back on the wall. Ii lasted almost ten minutes, even for him that's long. I hear things like "punks" and "boys". His dad finally left.
"Nate?" I moved toward him. He was cowering in the corner.
"Warren?" His voice cracked. I sat next to him and put my arm around him.
He cried into my shoulder. Even though i'm not allowed to talk to Nathan, he needs me.
Later, I sat with Max. Brooke, Kate, Steph, Mickey and Jake on the courtyard steps. "Hey, Mick, Warren, we've got to set up our rooms." Jake stands up.
"Oh, right." Everyone gets up.
We go to our rooms to up pack and set up. We pass the male Clique 1s in the hall.
"Hey, bros!" One kid, Finn, shouts.
"Hey," I wave as we walk into Mickey's room.

Steph:
All of us girls were in Kate's room helping her set up. I was setting up her computer with Brooke. Then, we heard a knock on the door. Kate went over to open it. There was no one there.
"Huh?" Kate closed the door and went back to her bunny cage.
That was the start of it.
We all brushed it off and go back to setting up. Kate's room is beautiful, then we make mine, Max's, and Brooke's just as beautiful.

Then, it was midnightish when I heard a knock on my door. I groggily get up and open it. A Clique 1 girl named Hannah stands on the other side of the door. "What do you want?" I asked.
I could sort of see her face tattoos in the dark light. She sighs, steps forward and grabs my wrist. "Come with me."