Clique 2

Nathan:
The alley behind the school is always remarkably clean, even though no one else ever went except to put trash in the dumpster. I mean, they could clean it during school.
I don't come out here to cry. I can always do that in my room. I come out here to stare at the stars, to not get in trouble for being outside and for a moment to think.
Friday, Arcadia kids go home or whatever. They have sleepovers, parties, Skype calls. Yeah, I overheard a conversation about a Skype call, whatever. Vic is probably having a party at some point this weekend, like she does every weekend. I never have fun at those. I haven't had a sleepover since I was eight. Whatever. Whatever. Whatever. Whatever.
Normally, I'm alone. But now I still am.(Wtf Nate that makes no sense-Vic)
I took in a deep breath and walk back to my room. I laid down on my bed and couldn't fall asleep.
That's why I'm writing this. Cool, okay.

Victoria:
I'm tired but I can't sleep. Wahoo.
    I walked to the bathroom and to take a midnight shower because I didn't know what else to do because Mr. Madson turns the Wifi off a nine.
    Little did I know I would find Max Caulfield in there.
    I would ask her what's she's doing up. But, you know, I can't so...
    Awkwardness is the result.
    Max stood at the sink washing her face.
    I know she doesn't brush her teeth and wash her face at 9:30 like the rest of us. I think it's because she doesn't like the crowd of 15 other girls in the bathroom.
    Or maybe she can't resist talking to us.
    It could be either one. Or both.
    I wonder why she's in here now.
    I took my shower and left.