[Season 1 Ep. 01] Baysided?

I wake up with a jolt and I hear my alarm blaring. I slap it and see that I have just ten minutes to get to school!

I hurry up, with my things and get my clothes on. I manage to pull my sneakers on and make sure I don't wake up my parents. I grab my bike from the garage after I see Margot's car wasn't out front. "She could've woken me up." I grumble as I start peddling.

I get to the school and I feel this strange sensation come over me. Like I was pins and needles were covering my body. I shake out of it and hear the warning bell ring. I lock up my bike and I haul it to my home room.

I make it just in time and I turn to tell Mr. Denffle not to mark me absent. But I don't see him. Instead I see someone else.

"You're not, Mr.Dennfle." I point. "I don't know who a Mr. Dennfle is, but young lady at Bayside we don't run into class room like chickens with their heads cut off." The students laugh but I freak out hearing what sounds like audience members laughing. Yet no one was there.

"Wait, did you just say Bayside?" The teacher nods. That's when I look around and sure enough the class room looks like a classroom out of the tv show. Even the kids look different.

"What is your name young lady?" The teacher asks. I slowly back out of the class room. "Actually, I'm in the wrong class." Or wrong place in general. I leave the class room and I stand in the hall feeling reality slap me a good one. It was the same exact replica of Bayside. "This is not real. This is insane. I'm gonna pinch myself and wake up." The audience laughs and I look around.

"Stop laughing it's not funny!" I back up and hit someone by accident. "Whoa, watch...hello gorgeous." I was eye to eye with the Bayside trouble maker- "Zack Morris?" He nods with a sly smirk on his face. "Guess you've already heard of me. So what's your name and what are you doing Saturday night?" I feel myself hyperventilate so I take off running with him calling me babe down the hall way.

I find the girls room and run right into a stall. As I have a slight mental breakdown, I dig in my bag and find my phone, which was giving off a weird glow. I tap the screen and the date said September 20th 1989. The screen suddenly jolts and I get a message.

*Episode: Save That Tiger.*

I then read the text out loud.

"It's the homecoming game against Valley and the two schools play their annual rounds of pranks. Valley steals Screech, the Bayside mascot, who escapes in time for the game. The principal of Valley has a past with Mr. Belding, the principal of Bayside. Can Corky help the gang pull off the best prank of Bayside history?"

Wait, how am I in this episode? I remember this episode originally. I believe it's an episode from season one. I shove my phone into my bag and leave the stall. "This is just an elaborate dream. You're going to wake up soon...but might as well go see everyone play out the episode." I feel a surge through my body but I feel it mostly in my toes as I touch the door to the girls room.

It stops and I look myself over. "That was weird." I push the door open and a big bright light hits me. I cover my eyes for a second. When I feel the coast is clear, I open my eyes and see I'm no longer standing in Bayside. But I'm instead at The Max; the local diner where everyone in Bayside hangs out.

From across the room I see Zack, Slater and Screech all huddled by a table. Sure enough cooking up an epic prank against Valley High. I slip into a table far away. "Can I help you young lady?" Max asks. "Uh, I'll have a burger, fries and a strawberry shake."

"Coming right up." Max says after he writes my order down. "Thanks Max." He gives me a questioning look and then walks off. I look over at the gang and listen in to what I can.