[Season 1 Ep. 04] Dance Dance Baby

"Corky, you really need to get out of bed." Tv tells me. I just turn over with my pillow over my face. She snatches it off of me and I just dive under my sheets. "Corky, I told you that I have no clue how Kelly wound up in the episode. She was 'dubbed' sick." I take my sheets off of me and glare at her.

"Get me my remote." I demand. "Look, I'm going to see how it happened. But you need to be part of the episode. It's the dancing episode, and you need to be Zack's partner."

"Like hell I will. Let Kelly be his partner. She kissed him!" Tv groans and gets up. "You're going to school even if I have to drag you, Corky!" I lay out like dead weight as she pulls me off of the bed. 

I fall on the floor and Tv just looks at me. "Corky! Get up!" She let's me go and I hear her leave for a second. And then I hear her footsteps along with another. "Video, grab her legs." I sit up and see a boy with purple hair and piercing blue eyes.

Instead of grabbing my legs, Video kneels down in front of me and gives me a gentle smile. "Wanna talk about it Red?" I give a small nod and he offers his hand towards me.

I take it and Tv was about to speak but Video stops her. "The show can start without her for a bit." He holds my hand and we walk out of my room and wind up in a coffee shop. "Coffee?" He asks. "Uh can I get a Chai?" Video nods and tells me to take a seat while he gets out drinks.

As I sit there, I feel a tear threatening to fall but I hold it. Video slides into the seat in front of me and hands me my drink. "Thank you." I mutter as I take the drink. I smell the cinnamon in it and look up. "How did you?"

"It's a gift. I can know a person's desires. Tv can know a persons heart and Radio..." He stop the sentence right there and takes a drink. "So, how did you feel about the incident?" He refers to the kiss and I shrug as I look at my drink.

"I feel...bitter? I don't know. I shouldn't feel so attached to him. I know he's going to be with Kelly. I know they are endgame but I still feel bitter about the kiss." Video hears me out and looks me in the eye.

"Corky, you know the show is better because of you. The show isn't going according to plan. It's spontaneous, funnier and getting more and more popular."

"So am I just a rating gimmick or-" He shakes his head. "Corky, what was your life like before all of this?"

"Life was okay. I mean I have some friends but they don't really have time for me. But it's okay, because I just like going home and...watching various tv shows. Now that I say it out loud it sounds so lame." Video shakes his head.

"You have a simple life, and now you're in a world that is out of your comfort zone. Which for you both familiar and unfamiliar. It's exciting and you get to show real emotion. I have a feeling that Kelly was added last minute to blind side you..."

He reaches over and touches my hand. "I know Tv told you. But as my specialty, I can assure you that Zack Morris desires to be with you." I give a side smile. "Do I have to see him today?" I ask.

"We can sit here for a while and chat. Or I can walk in with you and make Zack feel crushed?"

"Let's make him eat his heart out." He ruffles my hair and stands. "Well then, lets make you the babe he sees you to be.."

{Zack}

I was sitting at a booth at the Max, with Slater, having a little wager fun. "...I bet you your ham radio, that the next person to walk through the door will be Kelly." Slater says with a smirk.

"You're on, I'm an expert on Kelly's schedule. She's at volleyball practice. So I bet you your leather jacket." We both stare at the door and luck was on my side, because Corky walked through the door, and she looked H.O.T.