How did we end up here?

I am sitting in my car with coffee, powerade, advil, and an egg sandwich. As I watch the time turn to ten past three my phone rings, as expected.

"Yes Luke."

"Cherry? I uh.... I messed up. I don't know where I am exactly... but um.. can you please come get me. I'm in some girls bed.. I'm not even sure what her name is.. she's asleep.. I think I passed out I miss you... will you come?" Luke

"I'm outside."

Thanks to a phone tracker I can trace Luke's location anytime I need. The past three weeks it's been almost nightly. Which is why I don't even bother trying to sleep before four AM.

"ugh you are the best.. I need to find my boots.. my head is killing me." luke

"I'll meet you at the door." cherry

15 minutes later Luke came stumbling out the door with one boot on and the other in his hand.

"LOOK I FOUND THEM!" he yelled as he stumbled onto the porch.

"Luke it 's 3:30 in the morning. stop yelling." Cherry

"I"M NOT YELLING.. AM I YELLING?" Luke

"Yes. its time to use your inside voice." Cherry

"WE ARE OUTSIDE!"Luke

The neighbors porch light came on as I shoved Luke into the car. I quickly got in the car and pulled away. I handed him a powerade.

"Drink this." Cherry

Luke sloshed the powerade around managing to get a little in his mouth.

"Oh Cherry you really are the fucking best. (He tried to take another drink and completely missed his mouth." Ah fuck... 'im sorry.. I'm not trying to miss my mouth ..I just can't completely feel my lips. " he started laughing.

"You are a disaster you know that." Cherry

He placed his head on the window so the cool glass could stop the spinning. "I know.. I'm sorry."

I pulled into the hotel parking lot.

"Ooo staying at your place tonight?" Luke

"Yes because if you wake Ashton up at this time again this week he's going to drown you in the pool. "

"What about Petunia?! SHE IS GOING TO MISS ME!" Luke

"Sssshhh." I try to quite him down as I drag his tall lanky stumbling body through the back door.

"She is fine. She is staying the night with Roy. I packed all her favorite toys." Cherry

"EVEN MR.PIGGIE?" Luke

"SSSHh Luke it's four AM... Yes Mr.Piggie, and her meds and her favorite blanket, We will pick her up in the morning." I pushed him into my room and onto the bed.

"Cherry I swear to god I'm going to fucking marry you. "

"Sure thing." I kneeled down and took off his one boot.

"Will you be Petunias mum? She needs a good mum. " Luke

I took his wet shirt off over his head and threw a comforter over him.

"Go to Sleep."

"Should we get married outside? I need permission to marry you. What's your dads number? Do you think he will say yes? " Luke

"Luke, sleep, we have work tomorrow. We can talk about this tomorrow." I turned off the lamp and headed for the couch.

"CHERRY COME CUDDLE ME. PLEEEEEAAASE I WILL GO RIGHT TO SLEEP... NO HANDSY STUFF."

I rolled my eyes and climbed in behind him.

"Yay I love little spoon!" Luke

"You are more like a butter knife." Cherry

We both laughed.

"Good Night Chels.. thank you for loving me when I'm broken... don't leave me ok.. ever"

"Ok."

"Promise.." Luke

"I promise." Cherry