Unexpected Visitors

Nightmares POV
I hear a knock at the door and go to get it, thank god the others were back, I'm starving. I open the door to see 5 familiar faces: Dust, Killer, Horror, Fellswap [I'm gonna call him raspberry] and Error, the boss. They had food. Thank God. I'm starving. Dust, Killer and Horror walked in dragging their feet, followed by Raspberry strutting in behind them, leaving Error at door.

''Hey Error''

''Hey, we got food.'' He said, voice glitching.

''Yeah, I can see that.''I said, Error rolled his eyes and walked inside, handing me the bag and slumping into an armchair. None of us had specific place but that was usually Error's space. The glitchy skeleton had black bones, but hands were red with yellow fingers. He had a black jumper and blue scarf over a red sweater, he wearing black shorts and black slippers. He had a few error signs near his face and blue stripes coming down his face from his eyes.

''Did the cops see you?'' I questioned, they weren't too keen us considering we were gods of destruction, negative feeling and the rest of our gang was made up of evil sans'. We've never actually done anything illegal (that the cops know of) but they seem to want to find any reason to be mad at us.

''No, well we thought we saw them so to be on the safe side we went to Overtale to get food.'' Error explained.

''Scaredy cats'' I mocked.

''What? It was a perfectly logical decision, the cops can't teleport and it avoided any unlikely encounter that would get us in even more trouble than we already are."

''Yeah whatever.''

*****Time Skip To When They Have Finished Dinner*****

Error POV

''So,'' Dust started, ''Has anyone ever s-''

He was cut off by a uneven, frantic knocking at the door. Everyone looked around as if checking the whole gang were there then we all slowly turned around to the door.

''Who's gonna get that?'' Killer questioned, breaking the silence.

"I'll go Nightmare you come with me in case it's the cops" I explained "everyone else stay here and keep your heads down."

Me and Nightmare made our way over to the door and as I reached the handle I hesitated slightly as it someone was telling me not to open it. I shrugged of the feeling and opened the door.

As the door swung open we were met with three faces, Blue, Dream and Ink. The Star Sans'. What the heck are they doing here. It took me a while to realize but all three of them were in fits of tears and not one of them had stars in their eyes are their name would suggest.

I was about to ask them what they were doing here but Nightmare spoke first.
"Dream" He scowled at his twin "What do you want?"His tone was harsh and cold, but I'm sure that deep in his eyes I could see a hint of concern for his brother.

"N-Nightmare-" Dream tried to answer but he was too chocked up to speak and broke down into tears.

"Error, Nightmare," This time it was Ink that spoke he seemed the calmest of the three but his voice still wavered when he spoke.

"Someone, I don't know who has found their way to the antivoid," That's my home, how did they get there!
"They are going from world to world and k-k-killing, everyone there." Ink stuttered.

"Um Ink, you do realize that I do that I am the destroyed of world's" I said.

"No they aren't like you, when they get rid of the worlds, I... I c-can't bring them b-b-back again, they they are gone for good." Ink started crying, Nightmare still looked skeptical but Ink continued.

"They have already destroyed Refusetale, Oceantale, Masktale, Alterswap, Underpatch, Cybertale and-and they d-destroyed... LITTLETALE!" Ink burst into tears, I was shocked how could anyone want to get rid of littletale, I had never even thought of destroying littletale, it was too precious, even Nightmare looked shocked.

" Come in" I said, I could always tell when Ink was lying and he definitely wasn't now.

The three came running in and collapsed onto the floor, startling the rest of our gang who had their gard up immediately. Blue looked up to see Dust hovering a bone attack above his face, Dream turned to see Killer brandishing a knife to his throat and Ink couldn't move as Cross and Raspberry held down his arms and legs while Horror held his axe above his head. Nightmare looked proud of the gang.

"Woah Woah, calm down guys, put your weapons away." I said concerned for the star sans' lives, our gang was quick and showed no mercy.

"But their the enemy!" Argued Horror.
"Not right now they aren't, something is going on so put away your weapons." Nightmare reasoned
The gang murmered but agreed, no one wanted to get on Nightmares bad side.

"Sorry about that" I said "So, sit down and tell us what happened OK?"

Hi guys so second chapter is out, hope you like it, it will get more eventful the further we go in the series. Also I know there hasn't been much shipping yet but that will start soon so leave suggestions on which ship I should do first (It won't be ErrorInk because I want that one to happen over a longer time but it'll be worth it...hopefully) Bye i love you all.
<3