Recruitment

HOLY FUCK THIS IS SO LATE IM SORRY!

Also, i'm sorry is this a dream, OVER 4K READS WTH JFBRHKSNSVUCKFBF!

Welp thank you so much for that guys! I know I've been neglecting this book but I just have really bad writers block and I keep procrastinating with it

Right schools cancelled, exams are cancelled I don't need to revise! That means I'll try and update more!

Also one last note: There is a flashback to the CQ brothers when they were kids but Geno hasn't injected himself with determination yet so he doesn't have the melting eye or the permanent scar on his chest. Also in this there is 3 years between Geno and Error and 3 years between Error and Fresh

Blue POV
"Right plan time!" Error sounded surprisingly enthusiastic considering that...well, it's Error.

"Plan time!" Ink jumped up, again sounding a lot more optimistic than you would expect.

"You two sound very bubbly considering we are planning an attack against someone we've already failed to battle." Dust inquired, messing with a pack of matches.

"Yeah, you do realize that we lost horrifically to this guy, right?" Horror said, then realized what he said and shot awkward finger guns. Error sighed.

"Did you just make a self-referential pun?" Killer asked sounding ready to drive his skull through the wall.

"It wasn't intentional, it must have been destiny." Horror said, shooting more awkward finger guns.

"But seriously, why are you guys so positive?" Dust asked again.

"They have a reason to be happy." Dream mumbled sullenly. Killer had a confused look on his face and Dream decided to elaborate.

"Well, they have each other, they're happy."

"Yeah, I suppose we do!" Ink turned to Error lacing his fingers between Error's. Error returned the action and kissed Ink on the head, making Ink blush and giggle.

"Oh come on get a room." Nightmare groaned walking in the room.

"Where have you been?" Killer asked.

"Upstairs." Nightmare responded vaguely.

"Where's Cross?"

"Sleeping." Nightmare replied instantly, Dust and I exchanged looks but Nightmare didn't notice.
"What are you doing."

"Plan time!" Everyone except Ink and Error cheered sarcastically. Ink giggled and Error just rolled his eyes.

"Planning for what exactly?" Nightmare asked.

"A rematch against that thing killing the multiverse." Dream sighed, clearly not looking forward to it.

"...ok" Nightmare seemed about as enthusiastic as his brother.

"Well, first things first-" Ink started but was cut off by Killer.

"Imma say all the words inside my head!" Killer was singing he sounded really good, better than anyone seemed to expected, especially Dream, considering he was watching, eyes wide.

"Really?" Ink sighed.

"C'mon I love that song!" Killer called.

"Hey you're a really good singer." Dream blurted. Killer looked surprised scratched the back of his skull nervously.

"Really?" He sounded genuinely surprised.

"Yeah!" Dream said flashing him a smile. I looked over at Dust who looked back at me and rolled his eyes, I don't understand how they can't see it.