Questionable Coping Methods

WTH GUYS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH THIS IS CRAZY!

Well this will be late soooo oof! Hope y'all enjoy (I need to stop saying y'all)

Ink POV
I looked around at the scene before me, and felt my hope evaporating. It wasn't that it was a bad image, just that combined with what had jumt happened... I just feel completely hopeless and lost.

I was sat on the side of Error's armchair, which Error was sat in. I saw Dust sat with his back to the wall, half asleep, next to him was Blue who'd woken up but refused to take off Dust's hoodie (I don't think Dust minded). Cross was lying face down on one sofa, taking up the whole thing. Nightmare was sat on another sofa by himself, reading a book. Killer was in the kitchen with Dream (I think they're drinking). Horror was also in the kitchen making himself a sandwich (because he'd insisted that every failure feels better when you're stomach isn't empty). Rasp had gone to his universe to do 'important guard stuff' as he called it. I looked down at Error who was just nodding off and sighed.

I got up quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone and went upstairs.

Nightmare's POV
I watched Ink leave the room from behind my book. I don't think he noticed. Error, shuffles a bit perhaps, Ink woke him up, I don't know. He looks like he was going to go after him but I stop him.

"Error, a word?" I phrase it as a question but he knows he doesn't have a choice, I can tell by the look on his face. I see him look around at every in the room, they are looking back at him with almost fear in their eyes. Everyone one knows that when I want 'a word' it's never good.
"Sure," Error sighed.

He follows me into one of the upstairs rooms, I made sure it wasn't near the one that Ink had gone in. When we reach the room I point to a chair, indicating for Error to sit on it. He did so, slumping into it and sighing again.

"What?" Error grumbled, looking right at me.

"It's pretty obvious, don't you think?" I responded grimly. Error just shrugged. I knew he knew what I was on about. He was just being stubborn.

"You and your... Boyfriend." I hesitated on the last part.

"First of all, he has a name." Error growled, "Secondly, what about him? Ink is my boyfriend and you can't do anything about it." He looked almost smug, which made me grind my teeth, I was trying to be as calm as I could but Error was making this more difficult than it had to be.

"Error, he's the enemy."

"Well not any more, we all have one combined enemy now."

"Yes but when this is over, we will be fighting against them again."

"I won't"

"Error, he is literally your polar opposite, the two of you couldn't be more different if you tried. You were literally created to hate each other and undo each others work and now you're dating him!?" My voice had started to get louder as I spoke.