The Fight

Hi all first of SORRY THIS IS SO HECKING LATE. Secondly THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS IT'S AMAZING I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD WANT TO READ THIS CRAP. Thirdly THIS IS AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR ME BEING CRAP AT UPDATING. Fourthly I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT <3

Error's POV
I was stood next to Inky, all I wanted to do was grab his hand, just so he knew he wasn't alone, so that he knew he was safe, so that he knew I would protect him. But I couldn't. So I just stood as close as I could. I could see the fear on his face, he had already tried to fight this thing once before and failed, I can't let his fail again.

"Ink, you ok?" He didn't move his eyes from the portal whilst he spoke.

"Y-yeah I'm...fine" His voice was wavering and I could see his hand shaking. I followed his eyes to the portal and saw it glitching out again.

"Horror can't you close your portal?" I called to him, managing to tear my eyes from the portal.

"Its not... I've tried but I can't close it. Its not letting me close the damn thing." Horror seemed distracted, his face contorted with effort and confusion as he focused on the portal attempting to close it. The portal glitched again, it started to shrink but the coding seemed to override Horror's magic somehow and the portal shot open again. Horror staggered backwards eyes wide and clutching his chest, he panted for a while then stood back up again, he didnt try and close the portal again.

"You ok Horror?" Cross called looking distressed. Horror simply nodded, he didn't tend to show weakness to anyone, but that's how it was in his world.

Out of nowhere, a streak of black light shot out of portal, it almost hit Nightmare and Horror cause they were the tallest but missed them by a thread. The black light shot back towards the portal like a boomerang, only this time it was lower down so Horror, Nightmare, Dust, me and Dream had to dive for cover, it barely missed Rasp, Cross, Killer and Ink but was miles of hitting Blue (maybe there are benifits to being short.)

"ok, what the heck was that!?" Dust called, he was the first back up in his feet and was stood in front of Blue in a defensive stance.

"It... It was him." Blue whispered walking up behind him and patting his arm as if to reassure him he was ok.

Before anyone could even blink another beam of light shot out of the portal, so much faster than the first.

"AAGH" Ink fell down beside me clutching his leg.

"Ink are you ok?!" I was now down at his side. I didn't care what anyone thought or said, all that mattered was that Ink was ok. He must of seen the fear in my eyes cause he smiled gently at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just help me up." I grabbed his arms and hauled him onto his feet, he was a bit unsteady so he put his arm around my neck. Nightmare tensed up, I guess he was expecting an outbrake from the contact, but I held it together, it was Ink after all.

"Uhh, thanks" Ink looked into my eyes, smiling, his expression suddenly changed.

"LOOK OUT DREAM!" He ran towards his friend who turned, just in time to receive a punch to the face from a giant floating hand. Dream was lying on the floor and a tall figure was looming over him. The person, whoever it was, looked at Dream on the floor and grinned revealing sharp teeth.

Dream POV
I looked up at the figure grinning down at me. I rolled sideways. I don't know what it was, instict? Maybe, but it could have also been ground rumbling beneath me. Either way I just barely escaped crumbling, jagged bones shooting up out of the ground threatening to impale me. I didn't have much time to celebrate cause another set shot out almost getting me. I jumped up of the ground and grabbed my bow which I had dropped. I aimed an arrow at the figure who just kept smiling creepily. I let the arrow fly set to pierce the creatures soul, all while the thing just stood their, not even making an attempt to escape the arrow. I watched triumphantly as my arrow shot straight into the thing. And straight out the other side of it, it was as if its body had just ripped apart, let the arrow fly through, then reformed again. I stepped back shocked.