Fixing

Hey everyone, I'm not dead! Mock exams and rehearsals are over so I'm back! I wanted this chapter to be longer but I also wanted to get it out ASAP! I hope u like it, its a bit rubbish but hey-ho!

Error's POV
Ink stared at me. Everything I'd said was true, I just wish I'd kept that last bit to myself.

"You, really think that?" Ink asked quizzically

"Well of course, you're amazing-"

"No, I mean about yourself."

"Well, kinda, but it doesn't matter" Ink looked at my sympathetically.

"It matters to me. You never see how great you actually are. You never take credit for things that you do. You're better than you think you are." I was taken aback. Did he really care that much?

"And Ruru, you're the best person in the world for me." Ink said using our pet names.

"But Kiki, what happens when you find someone better than me, someone you like more?"

"Ruru, that can never happen, there is no one out there in the entire multiverse that would make me want to leave you." Hearing what Ink was saying, I started to feel better. He smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back.

"I love you Kiki."

"I love you too Ruru."

Dust POV
Blue was still on my shoulders, and now a, not so sober, Killer was grabbing onto my arm to lift himself up. Well, supporting two people right after a huge battle, in which several of us got knocked out, without having time to recover, was hard. And I'd already been feeling a bit wobbly.

"I'M THE KING OF THE CASTLE AND YOU'RE THE DIRTY RASCLE!" Blue screeched, pointing down at Dream from on my shoulders.

"Blue I'm not sure how-"

"YOU'RE NOT ROYALTY, I'M MORE ROYAL THAN YOU I LITERALLY HAVE A CROWN!" Dream called back.

"IT'S A CIRCLET NOT A CROWN!"

"Blue I think I'm gonna-"

"WHATEVER. ANYWAY EVEN IF YOU WERE A KING I'M A GOD, SO I WOULD BEAT YOU MORTAL ANY DAY!" Dream yelled, slurring his speech.

"Dream. You're not even immortal, your-WOAH!" Blue couldn't finish the rest of his sentence cause Killer, who had been holding onto me, had fallen. Yup he pulled me down, cause he was grabbing onto me, and I had Blue on my shoulders.

All three of us came crashing down, I slammed into the kitchen counter, Killer fell back, knocking Dream over, Blue knocked over several pots and pans while he was falling, and then a few of those fell onto Horror, who fell to the ground.

It was like skeleton dominoes.

Needless to say there we made a huge noise. Which woke Cross up...

And made Nightmare teleport down...

And Error...

And Ink...

I'm surprised we didn't wake the whole neighbourhood.

Error's POV
"OK, what the heck just happened?!" Cross yelled rubbing his non-existent ears.

"Um, we fell." Blue replied aprehensivly.

"Yes we can see that. How did you fall? What were you doing? And why do Killer, Dream and Horror look even more demented than ever." Nightmare sighed.

"Hey I'm not a Dementer!" Dream yelled at his brother, his sluring speech even more now.

"Oh my god, Blue are they drunk?" Ink asked his friend, who was still on the floor.