10 years on...

Pressley:

My name is Pressley hosbach. A 22 year old normal girl. Well one thing different about me to any other girl is that I love dance. I got to a dance college, which is one of the best decisions I have ever made!
Anyway... when I was age 12 I appeared on season 8 of dance moms. One of the best times of my life. I wouldn't be were I am now without that experience.

I live in a apartment with my bestie Sarah. Who yes was also on dance moms. She was one of my best friends on and out of the show and I'm so glad we stayed friends and are no living together. For the other girls I still speak to them and see them a few times every year. We all got so close so there was no doubt we were all gonna still be friends. I miss them so much though. But everyone is just so busy.

And then there's Brady. God I kid too much. He was best friend and we made a promise to stay friends when we grew up. However, things didn't go quite as planned. We stayed really good friends till about a year on from dance moms until we decided to date. I really liked him and he was like no other boy I had met before. He understood me and loved me for me. I thought I had found my forever. But things didn't stay like that. Once I told him I was moving away to dance college we lost that connection we had always had. We were both so busy with me here everyday and him dancing at another college. We decided to leave things and carry on as friends at the age of 18 and since then we have hardly spoke. I miss him so much but I have moved on now.

I met someone who is pretty cool I guess. His names Alex. He is 22 years old and also dances at my dance college. We get on well but we also argue... a lot. He also gets very angry a lot of the time and takes it out on me. But I'm fine I guess. My bestie Sarah and dancing gets me through it all. I go home to see my mum and dad about 3 times a year. I miss them a lot since I was very close to them when I was younger. Dancing was still my passion and what I wanted to be doing 24/7 and I'm glad I kept to it because of were I am now. I just miss my friends and Brady. But we are all so busy...