Getting back to dancing...

Pressley POV~~

I had been back at Brady's the past few days recovering from the incident. I was feeling a lot better but still the images of Alex beating me kept replying in my mind. He really had ruined me.

It was a Monday morning and I woke up feeling fairly happy that I was going to be dancing today.

Brady cane into the room with breakfast smiling

B- morning! I made you breakfast

P- thanks Brady. You didn't have to!

B- well I did so eat up! We have dance soon

After eating my breakfast I had a shower and got ready for today. I had ballet, commercial, jazz and tap today so a good day!

Me and Brady walked out of his place with him locking the door and we headed down to go find everyone.

As soon as I could see Sarah I ran up to her and gave a her the biggest hug and the same with James.

S- press! I've missed you. I heard what happened. Your okay now right?

P- I guess

S- come on let's head to ballet

I left with Sarah and James and Brady headed to there class.

Dancing really was my passion. As soon as I put my ballet shoes on I felt better.

Brady's POV~~

J- I heard what happened

B- I feel like it's my fault

J- no it's not! It's Alex I don't get what's up with him but I can't be bothered for him anymore

B- I just feel like I shouldn't t have left her and if I never did it wouldn't have happened. She broken James

J- I know she is Brady. But your the person getting her through this. Not just me and Sarah. It's you.

Brady smiled - I guess

Skip to after dance-

I was waiting outside the college doors for press when I saw Alex. No no no please don't come out Pressley. He was walking towards me. All of a sudden Pressley cape out from the doors smiling at me but I told her to follow me and I grabbed onto her and ran in the opposite direction.
After running back to mine I shut and locked the door.

P- what was that for?!

B- huh nothing

P- what? Tell me

B- well someone was there

P- oh...

She looked down with a tear coming from her watery eyes. Brady walked over to her wrapping his arms around her and letting her cry into him.

Pressleys POV~~

The fact Brady is trying so hard to protect me from Alex makes my heart happy but sad because I know how hard it is.

B- I have an idea to cheer you up!

P- what's that

Brady went into his bedside drawer and pulled out a big scrap book.

P- the book!

B- that's right

When Pressley and Brady we're together they created a scrap book of the two of them to look back on. And Remember each-other.

They both sat on the bed looking through all the pictures.

P- look this ones from dance moms!

Brady looked at her and she could see he had a tear.

P- Brady, what's wrong?

B- there's something I have to speak to you about press. I feel like now is the right time.

She nodded

B- well when we broke up (10 years ago) I was devastated. I didn't know what to do. I felt like I had lost everything and my happiness. Until I found you recently I was depressed I tried to start new relationships but I just couldn't and I never knew why until now. Because they weren't you Pressley. He started to embarrassingly cry.

Pressley was also crying but said nothing but hugged him.

P- I'm sorry Brady...

B- for what?

P- leaving you...

She broke down

I left you because I couldn't stand not seeing you I broke me. I just wanted to be with you and I couldn't because of the distance between us. I'm sorry

Brady nodded

B- I just don't think anyone can make you as happy as you can...

Pressley came closer to Brady and placed her lips on his.

This was really sad to write hahaha. I was thinking this book is kinda like a sequel to my other- so maybe it should be a sequel. I'm not sure. Anyway hope you guys are enjoying x