Just like the old days...

Pressley POV~~

I woke up this morning with Brady's arms wrapped around me. I felt safe and happy. I yawned and Brady woke up.

P- morning!

B-*yawns* morning

P- sleep well?

B- yes very good you?

P- good

Pressley jumps out of bed to go and make her and Brady some breakfast.

Hmmm what should I make. I sensed up making egg and toast for us both. We both ate it on the bed taking and watching tv.

B- are you up to anything today?

P- not that I know of. Probably just chilling since it's a Sunday.

B- well we can both chill here.

They smile at each other but Presley gets distracted when here phone goes of. She had a messege from Alex.

The message-

You really wanna end thins like that press?! Seriously? All these years and your gonna do that. You better watch out. You don't deserve to be without me I wanted you.

Pressley starts to tear up.

P- he didn't want me. He only wanted me for the things he could do for me. Abuse and sex

Brady looks shocked but sad.

P- I just don't know why I did it to myself. I thought I loved him. But it wasn't the love I wanted. I just want someone to like me for me and not anything else.

B- Pressley. Your an amazing person. He shouldn't have done the things he had done to you. But it's in the past now. You need to move forward and enjoy your life! Right?

P- right! And that's why you Brady are going to take me out today!

B- well we better go get ready then!

They both take showers and get ready

On the way to the place

P- so were are we going Brady?

B- I'm not telling you!

P- uhh fine

They arrive at the place.

P- no it isn't!

B- it certainly is!

Brady has taken Pressley to a cafe they always went to when they would visit New Jersey when they were together when they were younger. They would come here when they visited Pressleys home town. It was there favorite place.

She hugs Brady right and starts to tear up

P- this is exactly what I needed Brady.

They both take a seat and order food and drinks.

Brady's POV~~

It was just like the old days. We were both in fits of laughter as we found each other too funny. We talked for hours on end until we realized it was getting late.

B- we should probably get going

P- let's go

Brady wanted to take Pressley home a different way. Through a park they always went to as well. They walked through it laughing and talking about everything.

P- Brady can I tell you something

B- sure

She sits him down on the bench next to them and looks at him.

P- I have to be honest with you. I have missed this Brady. I missed us. I'm glad your back. *Starts to tear up* I just feel like your the only person who can make me the happiest I can be. Thank you for today.

Brady smiles and hugs her tight.

God I think I still love her. What am I gonna do?...