The party...

Time skip to Saturday(the party)

Pressley POV~~

I hadn't heard of Alex since he abused me during the week. I pray to lord that he won't be at this party tonight. I just want to enjoy myself.

Sarah- so you excited for tonight press

P- obviously! I just kinda hope Alex ain't there

S- hmmm. Press when are you gonna get rid of him!?

P- I uhhh I dk

S- whatever

I wore a fitted rose gold dress. With nude heels.

And Sarah wore a baby blue tight fitted dress. We both curled our hair and did our makeup.

I mean I guess this will do...

Brady's POV~~

I walk to James', which is where the party is. I'm wearing black skinny jeans with a polo shirt. Nothing special. I hoped tonight would be a good night...

J- hey come in!

B- hey, is anyone here yet?

I- nope our the first! There's going to be a lot of people tonight!

I grabbed myself a beer and stood talking to James.

All of a sudden the door knocked and a bunch of people walked in. I couldn't see Pressley anywhere. She just be running late. A brown haired girl walked over to me.

Hey I'm Lucy

B- hey. I'm Brady! I'm new hear

L- nice to meet you Brady. She gives him eye contact

B- see you around!

L- for sure. She winks at him

Brady cringes out slightly

All of a sudden His head is drawn to the door. Presley walked in with Sarah by her side. She was so gorgeous. She hadn't changed. Her long blonde hair and her cute blue eyes. I was lost in my thoughts until she came over to me and snapped me out.

P- hey!

B- hey. You look nice

P- thanks Brady. You don't look too bad either

B- want a drink

P- you don't even need to ask me that. I love a good bit of alcohol

Brady laughs

It was a few hours lasted. The party was still going on. It was all going really well and I was having a good time and I was probably fairly drunk. Pressley on the other hand was VERY Drunk. But I made sure she was okay.

I was dancing with James and some other friends I had made when she comes over to me and grabs onto my arm.

B- you ok press?

P-*yawns* I'm tired

James- go to my bed and take a nap if you want