My abusive boyfriend...

Pressley POV~~

I ran to Alex's appartment. I was scared. I didn't want to go. I knew he was angry and he was gonna take it out on me.

When I got to his dorm I took a deep breathe and opened the door .

P- alex?

A- come here now!

I didn't want to. I was shaking. But I had to

A- where have you been all day.

P- dancing? Why?

A- you don't even care about me. I'm ill and your dancing instead of looking after me.

P- I'm sorry bu-

She was cut off my alex running over to her and putting her in a head lock. She was screaming and begging him to get off. He then threw her to the wall and the glass picture frame fell on her leaving glass in her skin. She passes out from the pain and weekness. Alex left her and Walked out. This is what happened all the time he would abuse her and leave her to go out drinking with his mates.

Sarah- I haven't heard from press in a while. I'm worried

James- why don't you call her

Sarah tried  calling her but there is no answer..

Brady- what if she's hurt

Emma- it wouldn't surprise me

Sophie-neither

5 minutes later Brady and Sarah and running through the corridors to get to Alex's room to find the door slightly open.

Brady creeped in.

B- press?

S- Pressley are you in here?

P- a whisper hurt voice came from the back room. "Help Me..."

Sarah and Brady come running into the room to find her bleeding and bruised lying on glass on the floor.

B- omg press stay there. We need and ambulance Sarah!

P- no I'm fine

B- are you serious. Look at you!

S- We really should press

P- I'm fine

She tries to sit up but falls back but luckily Brady catches her bag.

B- your Gonna be ok.

S- it's okay to not be ok press. You know what right!

Pressley nods and starts to brake down crying.

P- I can't d-do this anymore...

Brady pulls her close and holds her tights being careful with her.

Sarah starts to cry

S- I can't see you like this anymore press.

P- I want to get away from him but I can't he will hurt me even more...

Brady's POV~~

I couldn't believe what was going on. Why and how is this happening?! I needed to help her.

Brady picks her up gently bridal style and they start heading to Brady's dorm as it was the nearest.
When they get there he held her whilst Sarah ran a warm bath for her.

B- here left me help you clean your face.

She gave me the wipe to her her. Me and Sarah also carefully pulled the parts of glass that were in her right arm out. I then decided to leave the bathroom to give her some privacy and leave her with Sarah. Meanwhile I got out some of my clothes, a hoodie and joggers and made her a hit chocolate and got a blanket out with some plasters.

When she walked out the room in her towel I gave her the clothes and she went to go get changed with Sarah's help. I then made her lie down on my bed whilst I applied the plasters to the deep cuts and then gave her the hot chocolate.  I just wanted to help her and stop all of this.

S- I'm gonna head back to dance and let the teachers knows what happened. I'll leave you two here.

When Sarah leaves Brady lies down next to pressley to comfort her.

P-thankyou Brady

B- it's nothing. I can't see you like this press. I'm used to the happy you. You don't deserve any of it.

Presley sighed and closed her eyes. She ended up falling asleep with Brady next to her.