God i miss that girl...

Brady:

My name is brady farrar. I am 24 years old and used to be on season 8 of dance moms about 10 years ago. I now got to a dance college in Miami. I love it here. I have made so many friends but I do miss my other friends. I miss the girls for the ALDC. We were all so close and then everyone moved away. But there was one particular girl I missed. Pressley... we were so close and I regret loosing touch with her. She was so amazing and she made me happy. The happiest I had ever been. But we had moved on with life and I'm pretty sure she now has a new boyfriend called Alex. I was still single. I decided to focus on the dancing for now. However. My dance college was closing Down as lots as students were leaving so I was told I need to find a new dance college to carry on. There was a few I liked but my favorite one so far was one just outside of New Jersey which was far from here. But I would do anything for dance. Tomorrow was my first day there. I was ready to start a new chapter and make new friends...

Brady's POV~~

I woke up in a nervous but excited mood. I just hope today goes well. I hoped out of bed, showered, ate, brushed my teeth and got ready. I then packed my bag for the day and walked out of my room. I was in one of the college rooms as it was just easier.

I headed to my first class which was ballet. My favourite! I walked in to find my teacher.

T- you must be Brady?!

B- yes. Nice to meet you.

T- it's nice to meet you too. I have heard a lot of good things about you so I expect a lot!

B- I'll try my best!

I put my bag down in the corner and star getting me ballet shoes on when another male dancer walks over to me.

Brady- hey... I'm new here by the way!

- ahh. Hey, I'm James as student here.

B- ahh cool. It's my first day here I just moved from a dance college from Miami.

J- that's quite the travel you did to get here!

B- it certainly is, but anything for dance. Right?

J- of course. I'm happy to show you around later on today and you can meet my group of friends. In fact... I'm having a party at my apparent this weekend and you can come along if you want!

B- sure. That's sounds fun. Thanks James

J- no problem. Now let's get some ballet done!

Lots of other dancers soon come into the room and we start our ballet class. I loved it!

My next class was jazz and James was also in this class so we walked there together. After a fun lesson of Jazz i had an hour brake. James showed me around some of the college and now he was going to introduce me to his friends so he took me to a room where he said they always go for there breaks and lunch...