Prologue

Black...

That was all Chuuya could see.

In that dark abyss, a pair of chocolate brown orbs was staring at him from afar. They shone with intense passion, and so many other emotions that he couldn't quite understand. Chuuya screamed but no sound came out of his lips. The eyes scared him for some reason, and he wanted to run away from them as fast as his legs could carry him, though no matter how hard he tried to move, his body remained frozen in spot.

Chuuya could only watch as the said eyes briefly disappeared, only to return with a pair of shiny teeth, horribly stretched in a malicious grin. The monster sweetly whispered his name, beaconing him to come closer. His body instantly began to move toward the silky voice, ignoring his wish to run in the opposite direction.

On his way there, hands materialized from the thick blackness; they endeavoured to hold him back, to keep him all to themselves. They greedily glided down his petite form groping him in places he had never before thought of touching in so lurid a way, and yet he paid no mind to the zealous caresses. No, he was solely concentrated on his goal; to reach the monstrous being. There was something about it that intrigued him, though he couldn't quite place his finger on it.

Was it the way its eyes shimmered with want that was reserved just for him? Or the seductive voice, which sent shivers of excitement down his spine, whispering sweet nothings to his ears that edged him on?

He didn't know nor did he care to find out.

It seemed that the further Chuuya walked, the fiendish entity moved farther away. He kept calling out to it but received no response whatsoever. The eyes disappeared when he collided with something hard. The blackness of the thing he had run into vanished to reveal a blood-covered and sturdy chest. A paler than white hand then tilted his chin up so his azure eyes locked with a sea of crimson.

"Where do you think you're going Chuuya?" the voice, smother than silk whispered.

Chuuya awoke with a start.

*

A/n:
Hello ^^
This is my first time writing a fic, and I'm so nervous ( I once read that you should never start a story with a dream but here I am lol). I know it's not good, and I'm a long way from becoming a 'good writer' but I'm still going to to give it a shot!

Thanks for reading! And I hope you a good night / day / evening / afternoon!!! :))

A/N 2: Why is everyone commenting about the orbs? 😂 Is there a meme or something I'm missing out on?