Chapter 5

Dazai patiently waited outside the back of the building for his ride to pick him and his new possession, which had yet to arrive, up. Crooning a nostalgic tune, he gently swayed along with the rhythm while a soft smile painted his attractive features.

" I wish for a magnificent and bright end, but the curtain hasn't dropped yet.
Honestly, it's alright, isn't it?~."

Ever since the auction ended, he had been in a state of pure contentment that he couldn't help but let it out even if it was in the form of soft humming. Finally he had a toy he could play with to quench his boredom. His hands twitched eagerly in his pockets. He could barely hold himself back, the darkness he had previously tried to smother was bubbling on the surface once again. All the fun toys and games you have in your basement will at last be used again, the little voice in his head whispered and he shivered. It has been, after all, three years since you last used them. The smile turned into something more sinister as he continued on to the next verse, " I'm sick of this repeating melancholy inside my head—." He cut his singing short when light footfalls, along with a jingling sound, resounded behind him. Comely head turned around to face the source and some stray brown locks gently swished with the movement. Dazai's lids drooped in delight when his eyes locked on the approaching party. His toy was at last there, no more than a few feet away from him.

Dazai didn't move or speak as Mori, accompanied by two guards, walked up to him. The beguiling look on the man's face said that he knew what Dazai was thinking – partly of course, because no one could really tell what the man's true intentions (much less his thoughts) were, unless he verbalized them. They exchanged a meaningful glance before Dazai's carefully-crafted emotionless gaze shifted to the youth. He was still in the same outfit and shackles from before, yet something about him had changed. It was his eyes. Even though they were as enticing as earlier, now they appeared to be hazier yet somehow still alert of his surroundings. Dazai's lips tugged downward in mild displeasure at the sight and irritation boiled deep within his gut, but he didn't show it. They didn't have to drug him. He inwardly groaned. Now he had to wait until the drug wore off to have some fun with him. Seemingly reading his thoughts, Mori unhurriedly explained himself with an easy smile, " I did it to avoid causing any commotion." That 's bullshit. His brown orbs shifted from his possession to Mori and an irritated sigh escaped. He knew he shouldn't be losing his composure over something like that as it was a sign of weakness, and any form of weakness could and would be used against him should he anger Mori. And yet for some reason he was being more...emotional, and he hated it. " You could have just tied a cloth around his mouth or threatened him. You know as well as I do that it always works," he said, taking a moment to close his eyes and calm down. Mori darted a glance, an amused one, at the shackled youth and chuckled like he had just spouted a hilarious joke. " I am aware," he chortled, not fully over his laughing streak. "But this one is," he trailed off as though he was looking for the right word. "Different," he said and touched his chin. "Not even my strongest men could hold him still." Dazai also joined in the other's fit with a small snicker of his own at the mental image of someone as small as him overpowering Mori's brutes. "I had no other choice but to drug him."

Needless to say, Dazai had expected this would happen when he had first looked into those magnetic blue orbs. Although his body was small and looked pretty frail, he was strong, perhaps even stronger that he was, and as it seemed he'd be a tough nut to crack seeing as he fought with those rogues. He had to admit it was a foolish thing to do, but admirable at the same time as very few people he knew had the guts to fight with Mori's men. 

It really was a huge shame that he had to wait for at least two more hours until the drug's affect wore off completely to get to hear his voice. He was itching to hear him ever since he stepped foot on that stage, and even more so now that he learned a little more about him. Will you scream or beg for mercy once I start? Will you fight until the end or give your everything up for me? So many questions bombarded his head but he didn't have an answer for them yet. His chest burned with desire, spine straightened and all traces of humor vanished from his face. The things he had in mind for him were abundant, and he couldn't wait to start. Maybe you don't have to wait that long, the voice retuned, temping and sinister. Never before had he been more glad to know a drug well enough to be aware of its effects and how long it would take for them to run their course (and subsequently wear off) in a person's body. His eyes clouded with thick lust as they locked for the third time that night with glassy sky-blue ones. The chestnut looked pretty frightened. Tremors lightly shook his body, and the insufficient amount of clothing provided no comfort whatsoever in that late night of November. In Dazai's eyes though it was as if he could tell what would happen once he got his hands on him. What a sweet reaction. He had absolutely no idea what was in store for him once they arrived at his place.