[ t h r e e ]

[[ coincidence
means a
connection
that's
unseen. ]]

  "Jaemin !" Renjun shouted, barging into the room of the said sleeping teen

"The fuck you want, Huang?" The said male asked in annoyance as he sat up, rubbing his eyes and glaring daggers at the chinese.

"I may have found your future boyfriend ! He posted with a caption that EXACTLY fits yours ! He's pretty cute too," Renjun replied, signalling to Jaemin to scoot over as he plopped himself onto the others bed and whipped out his own phone to show the post.

"And you follow him because?" Jaemin enquired, raising a perfect eyebrow at Renjun.

"Because he's my friend dumbass. My social life doesn't just revolve around you okay," Renjun snapped back, making the younger retract because he doesn't want his ass to get whopped and yeeted out the window by his possibly demonic best friend.

"Anyways, look at the post! Tell me that shit isn't fated !" The chinese said, shoving his phone into the korean's face.

Jaemin snatched the phone from the other's hand, read the caption and MAYBE scrolled through the guy's profile.

"OKAY FINE. I'LL ADMIT HE'S PRETTY CUTE," Jaemin yelled in defeat, already blushing because of how cute the guy was.

"I'm always right, Na. How about I set up a date for both of you !" Renjun said in that 'bitch of course I'm always right' tone before changing it to a 'I'm gonna fucking do it and you can't say no' tone.

All Jaemin could do was sigh and reluctantly agree to his hyung before shooing him from his room and closing the door behind him.

As he sat back down on his bed, he just couldn't help but think of the mysterious cute guy so, his brain being the fucked up brain it is, he decided to DM him tomorrow...

tbc <3

~~~
this is a not bad chapter honestly-
remember to >>vote<< !
—chloeeee ♥︎