[ s e v e n ]

[[ you're cute.
can i
keep you? ]]

3rd Person  "Ah it was nice meeting you, Jaemin-ah," Jeno said as both him and the latter rose to their feet and walked out the door of the café

3rd Person
"Ah it was nice meeting you, Jaemin-ah," Jeno said as both him and the latter rose to their feet and walked out the door of the café.

"It was nice meeting you as well, Jeno! You're literally so cute~" Jaemin playfully cooed, earning a light smack on the shoulder blade from the said cute one.

"Well, I've got to go now before Renjun kills me because I promised I'd help him with his painting," Jaemin sadly stated with a pout, not really wanting to leave the older as of now.

"Oh okay, message me when you get back to your apartment, okay?" Jeno asked before flashing Jaemin is signature eye smile and gave the younger a soft hug.

"Okay! Bye, cutie~" Jaemin once again playfully cooed; this time, giving a small peck on Jeno's cheek before rushing off towards the bus stop; leaving Jeno frozen on the spot with a tint of pink dusting his cheeks.

Jeno sighed before walking to the direction of the train station; feeling some things he didn't before. He touched the spot where Jaemin's soft lips had touched; the blush still remaining there.

Why the heck was he feeling this way? He doesn't know.

Probably because he has started to fall for Jaemin-

"Lee Jeno stop thinking about it !" Jeno said as he smacked that thought out of his head, literally smacking his own head.

He was confused...

and probably in love....

with Jaemin.

~~~
hey! Long time no update but here I am now ◡̈ kinda short but at least I updated after forever sksks
remember to >> VOTE<< and comment !
—chloe 🐬