[ e i g h t ]

Jaemin returned back to the dorm where a excited Renjun was waiting to pounce on him and bombard him with questions as if he wasn't the one who came up with all this.

  Renjun leaped up from the couch and immediately started doing what Jaemin thought he would do.

  "Did you guys kiss? How was it? Do you like him?" The shorter asked as Jaemin put his shoes away.

"I- okay maybe I do like him abit..." 

  "OH FUCK YEA IM A MATCHMAKER" Renjun a little too over excitedly shouted as he did a little happy dance while Jaemin looked on with a blush tinting his face from actually coming out about liking Jeno.

  "It's just one date, injun. It's not like you can just see the future in which one day I'll be Jeno's and he'll be mine." The younger rolled his eyes as he walked to their shared room.

It's not like he didn't want to have a relationship and future and spend the rest of his fucking life with Jeno; it's just he doesn't know if he's ready yet.

Or if Jeno is even ready yet either.

"Snap out of it, Na. You will make him yours. No denying that." He lectures himself and stared at his own reflection.

When he said he liked Jeno abit , he was totally lying. He wanted to squish the older's cheeks, watch him smile that cute little eye smile all day and be the reason he smiles.

"Well then, we've got work to do. Operation: convince Jeno to be mine is a go." Jaemin states with a fake agent's voice.

He was going to make Jeno fall for him if he hasn't yet.

But let's be real. We all know what Jeno feels too ;)

omfg im back bitches 🥺 if you havent seen why i haven't been active, it's in my notice board on my profile ! I'm sorry I haven't updated but the reasoning is there ◡̈
thanku for reading ! 🥺💚
-chloeeee ❤️