special !

To say Jaemin wasn't nervous was a TOTAL lie. He was literally going to ask the love of his life out officially! (and finally).
  Jaemin turned up to the cat café literally twenty minutes early. Well, you can't really blame him, he was so nervous he was about to break his phone of anxiousness!
He just sat down and sighed as he petted the ginger cat in front of him, giving it belly rubs as it purrs; waiting for his date to arrive.
Speak of the Devil, a certain black haired male walks in and scans the place, looking for the pink haired male. Once his eyes landed on his target, he gave his adorable eyesmile before cutely walking up to Jaemin. (which made jaemin bust his UWUs)
"You look... cute today jen," The younger said as he shamelessly checked out Jeno, admiring his soft features and his outfit that gave off soft vibes.
"Thank you, nana! You too..." The latter replied with a soft tint of pink in his cheeks and a sheepish smile.
"Aish~ quit being shy~ let's go play with the cats!" Jaemin said to clear the awkward silence as he grabs Jeno's wrist gently and dragged him towards the main area of cats.
"aishhh Jeno-yah this cat looks like you! How cute~!" Jaemin cooed as he ran up to the said cat and literally grabbed it and started to cuddle with it. (no animals were harmed in this plot I'm not mean)
"Jaemin-ah! The cat is going to suffocate if you hug it so tightly!" Jeno softly exclaimed as he took the cat from Jaemin's arms and pretend to cry.
"So you're saying I can hug you tightly then?" The pink-haired male smiled at him innocently as he watched Jeno choke on his saliva, a blushing mess as always.
"I mean, I don't mind..." he said avoiding Jaemin's loving eyes and placing a ginger cat on his lap.
"So, now you're saying you love me more than cats? Damn, you love me that much huh, Jeno-ssi~"
And you know the routine already, Jeno blushing again.
"Come on~ Let's head to your my place for cuddles!" Jaemin said with a imaginary light bulb hanging over his head.
And again, you guys know the routine followed by a shy nod.

time skip~ uwu

The pair reached Jaemin and Renjun's shared dorm and immediately after taking off their shoes, Jaemin grabs and drags Jeno by the wrist up the stairs to his room.
The room had a nice feeling and vibe to it. It had clean creamy white walls, a vanilla scent wafting through the air, and the room was nicely furnished with some light grey and white furniture. It gave off a homely feel, which Jeno liked a lot.
"Get your ass here I want cuddles!" Jaemin whined, coat off and everything on the bed, pulling the older by the arm and wrapping his arms around his neck, and his legs around his thin waist.
"Jaemin-ah, you're gonna strangle me to death, oh my fucking god," Jeno complained as he slightly pried Jaemin's hands that were a little too firmly wrapped around his neck.
"I'm sorry Jeno~! But I just can't help it you're so huggable and cuddly~!" Jaemin cooed as he petted Jeno's hair and kissed the top of his head delicately.
A comfortable silence enveloped the room as both males silently enjoyed the presence and feeling of each other's bodies.
Soon, Jaemin broke the silence, remembering the whole reason on asking Jeno out today.
"Jeno-yah. What are we?" The younger asked as he lightly pushed Jeno upwards, looking at him straight into his eyes with hope.
"Well, what do you want us to be?" The older asked back in reply, hoping Jaemin would say the answer that he has been longing to hear.
"Lee Jeno. You are absolutely adorable and I love you so much and I just want to spend the rest of my life just cuddling you and staying by your side for my whole life. I want to spend the rest of life with you, Jeno. Your smile and everything just brightens up my day and makes me go all soft and uhh just marry me already!" Jaemin ranted on as he held Jeno's hands the whole way.
Our dear Lee Jeno, was in utter shock. He totally did not expect that loving rant from Jaemin.
He grabbed Jaemin's shoulder and pulled the boy into a warm, loving hug before pulling his body away slightly and lifting up Jaemin's chin, to kiss those soft, fluffy lips; something he has been longing to do for a long time, and now, he's finally done it.
"I love you so much too, Jaemin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, to always be there with you, and to always never stop loving you." Jeno said as he started to tear up.
Jaemin pulled him into another soft kiss, savouring the older's pillowy lips before hugging him again and cuddling into his warm chest.
The two stayed like that the remaining time of the day, only getting up to eat dinner and to the bathroom.
Soon, the two lovers fell asleep in each other's embrace in the midst of their disney movie marathon.
"Jaemin! I'm ho-oh~" A voice was heard as the door creaked open, revealing to Renjun the sleeping couple. He silently grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and snapped a few photos before heading out the door and softly closing it, a small smile on his face.

THE END.

a/n: here's the special chapter that I wrote in thanks of 100 votes! This chapter is way longer than any I've written, coming close to 950 words! Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting! I really appreciate the overwhelming support of this book and will continue to work hard to put out quality books for the fandom~
Stay Safe! Especially during this unfortunate period of time and remember I love you lots 💗✨
-chloe 🌱