[ n i n e ]

No one's POV
The next few weeks have passed with the regular dates of Jaemin and Jeno. No, they weren't official, but what's the harm in going on dates?

As each day went by, both of them started falling more and more for each other. Jeno would always blush when Jaemin, being his flirtatious self, stared at him, and Jaemin always felt his heart do flips when he saw the older smiling; especially if it's because of him.

Jaemin's POV
Jeno and I have been going out a lot recently and I can confirm I have fallen so hard and so deep for this boy. I want to make him mine.

I walked to injun's room, not bothering to knock as charged through the door and flopped like a dead fish onto his bed.

"NA JAEMIN WHAT THE FUCK I JUST CHANGED THE BEDSHEETS-" He shouted but stopped because I was giving him my puppy eyes.(hehe I know I'm cute 🥰) He just sighed before asking me what I wanted.

"Junnie~ Help me plan a way to officially ask Jeno out~" I whined while pulling him backwards into my lap for a back hug.

"Hm, why not match with his caption! I mean; the matching of captions is how you guys got together with my expertise in the first place," He suggested as he leaned forward to grab his phone.

"I can get Jeno to maybe post something and make the caption something that you can easily play off of! He's a bit blur sometimes so that would be just the perfect thing!" Renjun said as he rapidly texted, to who I think would be Jeno, something that I couldn't quite see because of how fast he typed. Guess isolating yourself away from human interaction with a computer and phone helps.

"There! I asked him to come with me to take some pics at this really cute café! I'll make sure to get him to choose a caption you can play off of. Trust me bro, I gotchu~" He said as he released himself from my back hug and kissed my forehead before leaving the room to go buy us some food. He can be so goddamn bipolar sometimes; one moment he's babying me like a mother and the next he's screaming at me.

Aish, we just got to wait for him and Jeno to take the pic and upload it.

I'm back 🥺 after nearly 2-3months maybe? I've recovered from tonsillitis (NOT COVID-19 OK!) and I'm back to be posting ! ❤️
Look after yourselves in this period of a pandemic and stay safe ! 😙💛