Other Friends(Not the start)

This is not the beginning of the book, this is a chapter on how you and Spinel sing this song and what you do during it, so I can just do the lyrics in the actual story without "distributing the flow". And this how your voice sounds.

Bold letters means you're speaking with a demonic voice.
[Third person pov]
A giant injector loomed over Steven and the Crystal Gems.

???: Ey yo!

They looked up to see two shadowy figures, they couldn't make out much, but they can tell that one had pigtails, the other had short hair. The one with short hair was talking to them.

???: Are you Steven Universe?

Steven: Uh...yeah.

They both smiled, and the one in pigtails spoke.

???: Good.

The one with pigtails shaped her hand into a horn and blew, while the other let out a blood curdling scream, and the injector dug into the earth. The figure with pigtails jumped down to the halfway point of the injector with a audible boing sound, and shot an evil glare. Steven and the gems finally got a good look at her.

 Steven and the gems finally got a good look at her

This gem, is Spinel. Of course, the gems don't know that, well, not all of them.

Spinel: You coming or what?

The second one grinned, and took a leap of faith. Their body shattered on impact, causing Steven and the gems to gasp. But then they were completely shocked when their body parts naturally put themselves back together. They chuckled at their shocked faces. This gem is Painite, and none of the gems knew who he was.

Spinel: Well well well well well! Let me get a look at the menagerie!

Spinel shaped her eye into telescope.

Spinel: You must be Amethyst, you must be Garnet, and you must be-
Painite: Wait wait! Let me guess! Uh, Pink Diamond's pearl!

Spinel: Yes! Good job!

Spinel retracted her eye.

Painite: She took you, with her. Hehe, how swell!

Pearl: It can't be.

Spinel: *Giggling* Oh but it can be, and it is! I've got a new style, a close ally, and a few new toys-

Spinel enlarged her hand and banged it on the injector.

Spinel: -that are going to put an end to your happily ever after, once and for all!

Steven stepped forward.