Flee The Facility

(Can you find the references?)

[??? Pov]

~~~A Dark Building Somewhere

...How long.....how long have I been in here? I don't even know what I did wrong. They just...threw me in here. My cell door opened, I looked up to see a Jasper.

Jasper: ...We're going again.

???: ...We...we just-

Jasper: Get up.

I slowly stood up and made my way to the door. Then I remembered how long I was here. 3,000 years. 3,000, fucking, years.

[Third Person Pov]

Painite, Spinel and Ruby made it to the Diamond throne room.

Painite: My Diamonds...can I have my arm back?

Spinel: Oh, sorry.

She let go of Painite's arm with a happy smile.

White Diamond: Painite, I'm glad your here, First of, we have your Pearl ready!

Yellow Diamond: We made sure she was made with the some of the best minerals!

Blue Diamond: We hope you like her.

Blue Pearl set down a pillow with a purple Pearl gem on it. Then it started rising and a purple clam formed around it.

Clam: Please confirm identity.

Painite: Uh...Painite?

Clam: Uh Painite is not the correct name.

Painite: ...Painite?

Clam: Name recognized. Adjusting settings.

After a few seconds, light came from the gem.

Spinel: This is so exciting!

The light went away and out came a Pearl.

Purple Pearl: Hello my Painite, thank you for bringing me into the world

Purple Pearl: Hello my Painite, thank you for bringing me into the world. Welcome to your new Pearl.

Painite: My own Pearl...nice.

White Diamond: I'm glad you like her sweet-er, Painite.

Purple Pearl: I am glad to be at your service.

Painite: I'm glad to see you.

She nervously smiled and blushed.

Painite: (Ah, she's the shy type.)

Blue Diamond: Now then, for the second thing. Press the green button on your watch, the big one.

Painite did just that and a voice video showed.

Blue Diamond: Please, play it.

Painite did that and a distorted voice played.

???: Help, please, they've kept me here. They kept us here! We need someone, ANYONE to save us! They're torturing us, doing experimenting on us! There are so few left. Please! I-