Backstory(Actual start)

[Painite pov]
Painite: (Why am I here?)

I was really anxious, I mean, I'm going to a private meeting with the Diamonds.

Painite: (Why is it private? Did I do something wrong?)
All these bad thoughts have been running through my head the whole walk.
Painite: (Am I...gonna get shattered? Oh man, they're gonna shatter me! They're gonna...calm down Painite, they won't do that to you, why would they?)

I tried to remember anything wrong I ever did, but I couldn't think of a thing.

Painite: (What did I do? I must of done something, why else would they-)

I took a deep breath.

Painite: Let's get this over with.

~~~1 minute later

I finally arrived at the diamonds throne room. What stood before me was...what? You waiting for me to introduce myself? If you read the first chapter you know exactly who I am. And I mean, I'm technically you so, yeah. Anyway where was I? ...Oh right, what stood before were the four diamonds. Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, Pink Diamond, and White Diamond.

These four have always scared me, well, expect Pink Diamond, she seemed to be much nicer than the others

These four have always scared me, well, expect Pink Diamond, she seemed to be much nicer than the others. I did the diamond salute.

Painite: My diamonds.

I covered my mouth and bowed.

Painite: For-forgive me my diamonds.

White Diamond: Rise young Painite.
I did as told.

Yellow Diamond: Do you have any idea why you are here?

I shook my head no.

Blue Diamond: You are here because of, as harsh as it may sound, what you are.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

Pink Diamond: We are aware of how short your life span has been, less than a month in fact.

White Diamond: And this may shock you, but you are the first male gem in history.

This did shock me. I always thought male gems had a whole other planet or something.

Yellow Diamond: Not to mention your little *ahem* out burst, you've been having.

I shivered when she said that. I can barely even remember having these. All I can remember is getting really mad and just, waking up.

Blue Diamond: We just don't know what to do with you.

I started fidgeting, and my breathing got heavier.

White Diamond: Well, we do actually.

My eyes shot open, tears started to form.

Painite: Are...are you going to shatter me?