Thriller/Horror ~ 2

Scenario 2: A young film director, still a beginner, starts working on a movie project he's convinced will be the hit of the decade. His film talks about a girl haunted by a spirit that actually turns out to be her dead mother-in-law that her half-brother had killed before commiting suicide, but he didn't really commit suicide because her aunt pushed him off a building roof, but then the first girl sells lethal drugs to her cousin and convinces him it's baking powder, but her cousin doesn't take it and gives it to her aunt, but that's the part when the girl's dad comes in and assassinates his sister, but then accuses his daughter to be the murderer.... and so on. The scenario is way too complicated and everyone tells the film director that his movie will never break through.. but the director hangs on to his goals and starts hiring cast for his movie. He has a hard time finding the actor playing the young girl's role; it must be a talented actor that can express distress, fear and the desire for revenge at the same time. One day, he finds the perfect actor for his movie, and shooting for the movie starts. But progressively through the movie's creation, the director starts to realise that the actor's a little bit too perfect for the role. As if she'd lived this scenario in real life...

__________________

Second thriller/horror scenario! How do you like it? Tell me in the comments! See ya :-)

Published on September the 22nd, 2019