Dystopia ~ 1

A.N: From now on, when I put the letter X in a scenario it means it's the main character (you pick his/her name and gender) other letters (A, B, C, etc. Will be other characters. X2 is if there are two main characters in the story. Also, "dystopia" basically means a post-apocalyptic or non-ideal world, the opposite of utopia. Examples of dystopias are the Hunger Games, Divergent, Darkest Minds, Remade etc. Happy reading!

Scenario 1: So, there's this gigantic, self-evolving virus that's contaminating the whole world (typical catastrophe scenario lol), that slowly morphs people into braindead people, who only follow and listen to orders from one person, whom they call The Overseer. X, a young adult around 16-17 years old, is one of the only people to be immune. Alone, he leaves his hometown, looking for other survivors, facing the permanent danger of what once were his neighbors and friends roaming the streets...

A.N: Sorry, I haven't updated in some time. I'll try to be more active from now on ;) More chapters are coming! In the meantime, you should check out my other books ! (I make Percy Jackson and Marvel fanfics as well as original stories and idea books like this one)