Mystery ~ 2

Scenario 2: A young teenager, X,  goes for a walk in the woods near his hometown and stumbles upon a shoe mark on the ground. Only this shoe mark has a very peculiar form: it's crooked at the heel and forms a crescent-like shape. But the shoe mark is unique, and X finds no other marks near it. The teenager doesn't bother him/herself, and the shoe's long forgotten by the time he/she gets home. 

Until X finds a second shoe mark, exactly the same, in his garden...

X decides to begin an investigation, trying to find the person associated with these marks, and what he was doing in X's garden. X starts finding more of these marks all over town - and, strangely, cases of mutating flu start appearing in the village, exactly in the houses where the marks were found.

X continues his investigation, even more urgently when he starts to get sick too...

Scenario 3: A man around the age of 30, X, lives in a small town in the countryside, in which he has just moved in. He hasn't got the chance to meet any of his neighbors, so he decides to throw a welcome aperitif to get to know people in his neighborhood. Everything goes fine during the evening, X gets to know everyone who lives in his area - until he starts chatting with an old 60-year old man who lives right next door to him. The man looks fine at first until he starts talking about a strange occupation...

He likes to collect stuffed human corpses.

The man assures X that he has the legal authorization of the town to do so, saying it is for scientific purposes, but X isn't so sure, and begins an investigation, that will lead him to dark secrets that weren't to be uncovered...