Chapter 2

Oh My God! I feel so dumb right now. I didn't know Winx had comics.

"So, I talked with Yakov, he agreed with the new practice schedule as long as I keep on training."

Krystal and Bloom had decided, well... Krystal decided to go and Bloom was kind of forced to follow Stella to Alfea so that way they could learn how to control their magic better.

"Well, what are we waiting." Stella was going to use her powers to appear in Magix when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll go, I have a feeling is for me," Krystal said leaving her belongings with Bloom.

"So you are leaving?" The Russian Punk, also known as Yuri Plisetsky, Krystal's best friend stood on the door with his usual frown. "Yakov wasn't lying, first Viktor now you."

"Who is that?" Stella and Bloom were spying on the conversation, hiding behind a wall.

"That's her best friend and ice skating partner, Yuri. They are like one person on and off the ice, it's really creepy." Bloom explained.

"He's cute though... Did they date each other?" Stella asked eyeing the boy up and down.

"No, Yuri is gay." Bloom said.

"Yes, something really weird happened yesterday, you wouldn't believe me." Krystal sighed. "And it's not like that, I'll be back."

"Try me." The Russian boy said.

"I'm a fairy." This time Yuri punched the door frame, making the two eavesdropper jump in fright, while Krystal looked unamused.

"Yuri has some anger issues..." Stella said awkwardly.

"Yeah, ever since we met him he has been like that..." The redhead answered.

"Of all of the excuses in the world, you told me that lame one? That's something Bloom would say and we would've laughed about it. I thought we were friends." The boy nearly yelled.

"I take it as you don't get along with them..." Stella said uncomfortable.

"And we are friends! Have I ever lied to you?"

Yuri rolled his eyes."No"

"So why would I lie to you now?" The young girl asked.

"I don't know, because you got bored of me?" The Platinum girl's eyes softened and hugged the boy.

"I will never, never going to get bored of you, you're my best friend. I just need a little bit of trust, plus I will come five times a week to train. If you feel lonely you can call me or spent time with Otabeck." She teases him.

"We are not dating." He grumbled, blushing, and looking away.

"Yeah and Katsudon can do perfect, textbooks quad jumps in 70% of his programs." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'll see you later, we need to work in our exhibition program." Yuri said and walked away.

"I want the invitation for your wedding though!" Krystal screamed with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up!" Yuri said blushing madly before running away.

"Well let's go, girls, I want to leave and sleep as soon as possible." She told the other two fairies, Stella was surprised that she spotted them. "And next time don't eavesdrop my conversations."

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Vanessa and Mike accompanied them until the force field didn't allow them to crossover.