Chapter 3

"So as I was saying, today's exercise will be rather difficult." Palladium spoke.

Their first exam with Palladium was held on a swamp, all of the girls were in shorts kaki jumpsuits.

"Professor Palladium!" One of them called out, Krystal turned to her with an eyebrow quirked. "A mosquito got me."

"We're in a swamp." She said rolling her eyes.

"But look where it got me!" The girl rose her short a little, making Palladium blush and Krystal rolls her eyes once again, annoyed.

"Jealous?" Musa asked Krystal with a smirk.

"Of course no! I can't believe they are so childish and slutty." Krystal said, crossing her arms.

"She's totally jealous." Tecna mused with a wide smile.

"Oh shut up, I can't hear what he's saying." Krystal pushed lightly Tecna who giggled a little and turned her focus to Palladium.

"A good fairy must be able to listen what nature tells us, today's exercise is designed to put the skills to the test." Palladium continued his class. "Now you've all been put into groups so we're ready to begin. You have three hours to get out of black mud swamp and reach the clearing in the middle of gloomy wood forest without using magic. Remember, listen carefully to the voice of nature and follow it's advice." Then he dissapeared.

They first tried to cross the swamp but it was very dangerous.
"Girls isn't that the specialist aircraft?" Krystal said. The named object came falling until a loud and seemingly painful crash.

"We have to help them." Bloom exclaimed.

The six girls rushed to the crash landing. "Guys what happened? Are you alright?" Krystal approached them and help Riven out who blushed a bit earning a glare from Brandon.

"Isn't it rather obvious?" Riven earned himself a punch from Krystal. "Hey! What's that for?" The girl crossed her arms.

"You need to be more respectful, we came here because we were worried about you, not to get a Diva attitude." The girls chuckled seeing the exchange.

"Err... Riven the troll got away." Timmy informed with a nervous stance.

"You guys were transporting a troll? it didn't hurt any of you, right?" Brandon smiled at Krystal worried frown.

"No, it was the same that attacked you on earth." She smiled at him and hugged him, causing him to blush profoundly.

"It's nice to see you again." Krystal said breaking the hug.

"At least he is cuffed, we won't take long finding him" Riven said but then Sky took out the cuff from the swamp.

"So Riven?" Krystal asked Musa, who blushed too. "He is kind of an asshole, but if you want to date him you have my support."

"I don't even know him." Musa said, eyeing Riven.

"Yet." Stella told her from her other side, checking Sky out. "But Krystal's right, he is an idiot."

"What are you girls doing here anyway?" Brandon asked.

"We're in the middle of an assignment." Bloom answered, eyeing Brandon just like Musa did with Riven.

"He's with your sister Bloom, change that look." Tecna warned her.

"They aren't together though." Bloom said simply.

"Ignore her, Krystal. We all know that Brandon has eyes for you." Flora reassured her friend, glaring at Bloom.

This didn't sit well with Krystal, she knew that her sister now wanted him and that bothered immensely. It wasn't the first time it happened, Everytime Krystal found a different friend or a possible boyfriend Bloom would want them to herself and their parents would obligue Krystal to hand them to her sister.