Chapter 8

Beware; this is one of the longest chapter, you may already know who is my favorite chapter.
Not guilty about how they relationship with Krystal is a lot more calmer than Krystal's with Brandon.

Question:
Who's your favorite winx and why?

"I just had the most incredible idea!" Stella barged into Krystal room.

"I'm not in the mood, Stella." Krystal said glumly.

"What happened?" Stella asked her friend concerned.

"Brandon ditched on me to hang out with Bloom. Something about her stupid dreams." Krystal was lying in her bed playing with fire, quite literally, she was passing a little flame through her fingers.

"Well I know what exactly will cheer you up and make Brandon jealous." Krystal sat up interested.

"What?" Stella rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I am going to participate in Miss Magix and you'll be participating too. This year they will chose two winners and, who's better than us?" Krystal smiled and hugged her friend.

"I love you, Stella. Now let's see what we can do to be even prettier." Stella smiled.

"That's the spirit."

~~~•••~~~•••~~~~~•••••~~~••••

"It seems that both Stella and Krystal woke sick this morning."

The rest of the Winxs were in Palladium's class, today they're supposed to take the midterm.

It was surprising that Krystal wasn't in class, seeing as she is obsessed with her records.

"Damm she must me really sick to ditch on Palladium." Musa commented.

"You're still onto that?" Flora asked crossing her arms.

"Yes, actually yesterday I vowed to ship them after I found Krystal crying over Brandon." Musa said.

"Why was she crying?" Tecna asked worried.

"Bloom's trying to steal Brandon and he doesn't oppose to the idea. I know they aren't together anymore but Damm girl, he's your sister ex who she still loves." Musa said simply.

"We need to put Bloom in her place." Tecna said. "I don't care if you're team Palladium, it is very clear that Krystal's in love with Brandon and as her friends we should value that."

"Bloom's also our friend..." Flora said weakly.

"Yours maybe, she doesn't talk to me unless she needs something." Tecna stated crossing her arms. "Are you in or out my plan?"

"What's your plan, anyways?" Musa asked.

"Give Brandon a little of his own medicine." Musa smirked mischievously.

"I'm in."

~~~•••~~~~••••~~~~~•••••~~~~

"Stella! I know you may be feeling unwell but I want to compete with you in Miss Magix..."

Bloom recently found out about the Beauty Pageant and thought that could be the perfect opportunity to show herself in front of Brandon, whom she already invited, and spite out Krystal even more.