2. kj

KJ unlocked the door and walked into his apartment.

He stayed in a complex near campus that he's had since he was a frehsman two years ago. He roomed with his cousin who was also attended Kingston. When KJ entered, he heard the game being played and dudes shouting at each other. He walked to the living area and saw his cousin, Dorian playing Call of Duty with some of their friends.

Dorian looked back when he heard him walk in. "Aye."

"Bruh, guess what just happened." KJ started off.

"What?" Dorian paused the game, causing the other guys to complain. "Aye, it ain't like yall niggas was getting kills," he told them. "Yall gotta go anyway. We gotta get this party ready for tonight."

Once they were gone, KJ plopped onto the couch, snatching a bowl of chips off the table. "I got in a accident on campus coming home."

Dorian's eyes widened. "Word? Shit, yo car good?"

"Yeah, it just got a little dent but it's straight. Thanks for checking about me by the way."

His cousin laughed. "I mean, you ain't pull up in no ambulance."

KJ ate a chip. "Yeah, because they usually pull up to the hospital."

"Whatever, man. Who hit you though?" He started grabbing the trash off the table and throwing it away in the kitchen.

"Some girls."

Dorian smacked his teeth and looked at KJ from across the room. "Of course. Females can't drive for shit."

KJ snickered at him. "Yo, you gotta chill. I told you you can't be saying shit like that."

"How they look?"

KJ turned his neck. "What you mean?"

"Man, you know what I mean. How they look? Was they bad or what?" Dorian pressed.

He shook his head. All his cousin thought about was girls and when he thought about them, it was always sexual. Dorian was a ladies' man and while this is something KJ as his big cousin should've been proud of, he considered it one of Dorian's many flaws.

He always told him to pace himself and relax but of course, Dorian didn't listen to anyone but himself.

"I aint answering that."

Dorian smacked his lips. "Whatever, don't forget to send out the invite." He told him, walking down the hall to his room.

They were throwing a party in their apartment tonight as a sort of welcome back. Basically everyone was invited. KJ sat up and unlocked his phone, going to his messages.

He typed out a text inviting everyone to the party and forwarded it to everyone in his contacts, excluding a select few. He pressed send and finished cleaning up.