5. dorian

Dorian sidestepped a couple rushing past him and laughed, lifting his solo cup to avoid spilling his drink. He made his way back to his cousin. He laid a heavy hand on his shoulder. "Aye, this party lit!" he yelled over the music.

The party had just started no more than thirty minutes ago and it was already in full effect. The two stood against a wall watching everyone.

KJ nodded next to him. "Yeah–" something caught his eye by the entrance. "Shit."

Dorian looked over. "What?"

"You see those girls that just walked in?"

The sophomore looked and caught who he was talking about. Two girls made their way inside, one leading the other. He looked them up and down, biting his lip in approval.

He looked over at his cousin. "What, you tryna go get with them? Because I'm down."

KJ smacked his lips. "Nigga, nah. Those the chicks that hit me."

Dorian's eyes did a double take. "Foreal?"

"Yeah."

"Well if you aint making a move imma swoop in on 'em." Dorian decided, still eyeing the two. It wouldn't be that hard, he did it before.

Girls were never much of a challenge for him. Most fell into his bed instantly; the ones who put up a chase gave in quick too. By the time Dorian graduated high school he wasn't able to tell you how many girls he had any type of sexual encounters with, he just knew it was more than he could remember. The number was more than ten but less than twenty. And that's excluding kissing.

College was just another milestone to conquer for him. It meant more girls– better looking and more willing girls. He was bound to get more girls these four years than he accomplished in high school.

"Both of them?" KJ asked. Dorian could hear it in his voice. He was disapproving.

Dorian didn't care though. His cousin was older than him and wasn't so innocent himself. Dorian knew he had more than a couple flings. Whether he had as many as Dorian was his choice.

The way Dorian saw it, KJ couldn't judge him for doing the same thing as every other guy just because he happened to do it more.

"Yeah," he shrugged. "A little chocolate sandwich." he winked.

KJ shook his head, taking another sip of his drink. "You a dog, bruh."

He grinned. "Woof." He walked away from his cousin and made his way towards the girls. They were getting theirselves a drink.

He walked up behind them. "What's up, ladies?"

They turned around and Dorian made sure to put on his most charming grin, flashing his white teeth and dimples. The one with the tight green dress spoke first.

"Hi." she smiled. Immediately he could tell she was the outgoing type. Her friend on the other hand looked more reserved.

Polar opposites but equally as good looking. He could work with that. Plus, he had a thing for the extra bold and the extra quiet ones. They tended to be more fun in the bedroom.

He introduced himself. "I'm Dorian." He looked at both of them but eyed the quiet girl more as he waited for her to speak.

Every time he caught her eye, she looked away into the crowd.

"I'm Keisha," her friend spoke again. She gestured to her friend. "And this is Grace."

Dorian licked his lips and grinned. "Yall here with somebody?"

Keisha smiled. "I'm gonna head off and mingle but Grace is totally free." She said, pushing her in his direction a little bit. "I'll be back, Grace."

Grace looked at her friend with wide eyes but before she could say anything, Keisha walked off. Now that they were alone, Dorian checked her out more. She was acting a little closed off but she was fine so he could push past that.

She wasn't the first quiet girl he got with. Once he got them out their shell, they were just like the rest.

He caught her looking him over. When he smiled, she looked away in embarrassment. She was definitely attracted to him.

"So, Grace," he settled next to her. "What year are you?"

She looked at him. "Um, I'm a freshman."

"Really? You're a cute freshman." He flirted, mentally patting himself on the back when she smiled at the compliment. "I'm a sophomore."

She nodded and took another sip of her drink. There were a few seconds of silence between the two as they watched the crowd before she spoke again. "So what's your major?"

"Computer science." He threw the question back at her but didn't hear her reply.

Across the room he spotted the most sexy girl he's ever seen.