Sally Williams X Ben DROWNED

Requested by : mgm235
Fanart Not Mine

Ben DROWNED's POV

I killed them.

It was easy. Just a few volts of electricity and they were done for. It happened so quick, they didn't have time to scream. Besides, it wasn't like they didn't deserve it. The father was a bum playing video games, and the mother was no better. That's what made the kill all the more satisfying.

All that was left was the kid. I snuck down the hallway, careful not to make a sound. The kid was probably still asleep.

I reached for the doorknob.

"Don't go in there."

I  turned around, zapping whoever was there. There was no one.

"Leave them alone!"

I turned around again. No one was there. Where's that voice coming from?

"Why do you want to hurt them? They didn't do anything to you!"

I snapped, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

A little ghost appeared. She looked about 12, just two years younger than me. She had curly brown hair and big green eyes full of tears. Her face and pink dress was covered in blood. But something about her intrigued me.

"Who are you?" I asked but softer.

The ghost sniffed, "I'm Sally Williams."

"Do you...live here?"

"I used to."

I scoffed, "What'd you mean used to?"

The ghost cried angrily, "I did before I was murdered!"

I backed away, startled by the sudden change in attitude. She went back to crying.

She kept repeating to herself, "What'd I do...? What'd I do wrong...?"  She faded away.

I didn't move. She got me thinking about my own death. I didn't do anything wrong either. Neither did this kid. I left him be.

Sally Williams's POV

He listened...

I watched the blonde demon walk back down the hallway and return to the computer he came from.

"Wait!" I said before he could disappear.

He stopped. I smiled. He listened again...

"Who are you?" I asked.

He looked around, wondering where I was. He couldn't see me; I was still invisible.

"I'm Ben DROWNED."

"Wanna play with me?" I asked.

He thought about it. "Sure. What game?"

I smiled to myself. "Hide and seek! You have to find me! I'll go hide, you count to ten!"

"Alright, Sally."

I giggled and left the room as soon as he started counting. I hid in a kitchen cabinet. This'll be so much fun!

I couldn't stop thinking about the little blonde demon. He wore funny green clothes, and his skin was covered in dried blood. His eyes were black with tiny red pupils and bloody tears. Despite all this, he had a nice smile.

Ben DROWNED's POV

"Where are you~?" I said in a sing-song way.

I heard giggling from the kitchen. I smiled, tip-toeing towards the sound. It came from the cabinet. I opened the door, and there she was.

"Gotcha!" I shouted.

She laughed. She jumped up and pecked me on the nose. I barely felt it since she was a ghost, but it still made my cheeks glow red.

"Now it's my turn! Go hide!" She said.

I smiled and played along. She covered her eyes and peeked between her fingers.

"Hey! No peeking!" I laughed. She giggled and covered her eyes completely. She counted.

I ran back upstairs and hid in the wardrobe.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I heard her say. Her footsteps were as light as air. I could barely hear where she was going, aside from her constant giggles.

I looked through the closet's keyhole. She was looking everywhere with no luck. Her smile disappeared. She thought I left her!

"Sally! Over here!" I said.

Her smile returned and she went to the closet. The door was locked. "Uh oh," I said.

Sally, being a ghost, phased through the doors. "Found you!" She giggled.

I said, "You got me. And, now I'm stuck."

Sally said, "Wait here. I'll look for a key."

I gave her a peck on the cheek for good luck. Her blush could be seen even when she was invisible. How cute.

An hour later, Sally unlocked me from the wardrobe. The sun was beginning to rise.

"I've gotta go, Sally," I said, holding her hand.

"Will you come back tomorrow to play?" She asked me, her eyes twinkling in the sunlight.

I gave her a close hug, "Of course."

"Oh, and I forgive you for murdering."

I completely forgot I did.

I leapt through the computer screen, back to my game. As I did, I silently promised:

I'll never hurt another child.
For you, Sally.

Bonus Picture :