What else can it do

She looks at me and says " kid I'm sorry for saying that please let me go". I loom at her and say wait a minute I want to try one more thing and then I will let you go but if you run I will change you to something embarrassing for ever. She says fine and stands there . I look at the device and I mess with the controls for a second then I look back and say stand there and I say ohh yea this might be embarrassing. She screams what as I shoot her with the laser in no time as she start to change her ears get more pointy as she says. " what did you dooo thiooo time mooo who thiooo. As she start to gain a bunch a weight and her skin ties white and black and in about thirty seconds standing in front of me is a cow with utters and every thing. She looks at me and gives a long moo and I look at the control pad to try some buttons well there's not much that I want to try and first I press the pee button and instantly she starts to pee in the grass and gives the best blush a cow can give . Then I press the other one and then she starts to really blush as she just standing there the biggest poop i have ever seen falls out her butt and for a good 30 seconds she just stands there as cow patty's comes out her butt . Then I want to try something else she walks a few feet and I press she poop button agin but by the first time I can now smell the cow patty and it's bad but I still press it agin and another cow patty comes out as she gives me that mad look soo I press it 3 more times and the smell is horrible as I she can't stop pooping as large cow patty fall out her but after a while I change her back and let her go.