Broke in

It's around noon and I have my head phones on and watching a movie something comes up behind me and grabs me throwing me to the floor I look back up and it's the woman I tested it on. I lay there pinned to the floor by her foot as she points the device she grabbed and says " looks like someone the new victim would you like to be my new pet forever". She then looks at me and says " I'm gonna turn you to a animal
That I has easy transportation in to my houses in the I will work from there". " Wait a second I have a good idea ,what time does your parents get home". I do not answer keeping my mouth shut on the floor. " tell me or you will be a toad for the rest of your life". I get scared and say 4pm. " good that will give us plenty of time to do my plan." I'm scared to say it put I do I ask what is your plan. " well my plan is to turn you into same animals and mess up your house for extra pay back". I say please no " oh it's to late just let me think of what to do first". I lay there not being able to move. She then points the device at me and takes her foot off me and before I can react a beam hits me as I give a small scream. I the start to a bunch of weight and I mean at least a 100 pounds my feet get larger as so do my hands they get flat at I feel my ears grow and get super big and floppy I then feel my spine extend as a gray rain comes out above my but with a black little fuzzy end and then I feel my nose start to extend longer and longer my skin turns gray and hard as I keep pouring ponds on I keep growing till my spine cracks and then I stand on all fours. We have a pretty large living room and somehow it's big enough for me as now standing there is me a giant 1 ton elephant I move my feet around as I get used to being so big I then feel something in my gut as I look down with my big body and see the woman pressing a button as the feeling in my gut starts to ace as a mountain of poop falls out my butt . But it doesn't stop as it keeps coming and when she turns me back there is a mound of poop in the puddle of the floor.