Get you back

She turns around and looks at me and says "I promise I will get you back one day and I will love it" . I look at her and go home before your a pig for life. She runs home and I head home the next morning I wake up my mom left for work and I'm home alone for the day and I'm ready to try this device out to see what all crazy things it can do. First I go in the back yard and set it to make me a wait what should I be I want to be something that will be cool to transform to but not to crazy. I set it and press the button a red laser shoots out of it connecting right with my arm I feel no changes . I then say "I thought this worked I set my self to change to a hawk". I then out of know where a loud "sqaaaak" comes out of my mouth I then try to say "that's not the sound a hawwwwk makes squaaak" I feel my lips extend out as they get harder and change color before I know it I have a beak and I start to shrink it's a bright yellow beak. I then look at my feet as my toe nails become claws and my toes morph together till I have 3 grow claws I keep shrinking till I can't see out side of my clothes I feel feathers grow on my skin and my arms turn to wings as I finally get out of my clothes to see a much larger world I then give a uncontrollable squak as I look in the Morrison and there looking back at me is a bright red parrot I then give another squak and move my now wings and start to fly I fly around for a few minutes before I come down and change back to my human form.