Helpless

The smell is horrible as I the feel standing there at a human my hands and feet grow black pads and my spine extends to a big black with white striped tail and my body starts to drink as I am forced to go in all fours. Now covered in black fur with a white lines I know I'm a skunk. I look around to see the lady know where in sight I then get the living daylights scared out of me as she jumps out and turns and run she says " I am now not getting any where close to you". I feel long gas come out of my but as my tail sticks straight up the smell is horrible as the room is now ruined. I change back and the smell gets worse she then transforms me to a cow and I lay a nice large cow patty just to add on to the smell. I then get changed back to my human form and she says we may leave now . " wait you think I'm going to let you just ride with me so you can Escape heck no I'm going to transform you to something that cant do any harm" she then shoots me with her laser as I feel my ears grow long and drop down by my face and within seconds you see a lady walking out side the front door to a car in the street with a dog carrier with a big white rabbit sitting inside looking out feeling helpless as the car takes off down the rode.