Him, Me, Green

Today I came to realize one of my past ponders,, it's the one that's under your bed that only comes in the silence when your the happiest, and it screams 'you won't live forever..' you see just as you who reads I have a limit too.
A foreseen path that makes math seem like a class that leads to a unneeded path, the fact that today may be my last day, that he may be the last thing I'd see,, now that's a truly sad thing,,it's not that he isn't perfect but that if a day arises and im Un woken, that self spoken would leave him pain inside his little brain,, and when it goes to the heart it goes through every fiber in his body, past the cartilage.. making him wonder about his days..
you see, my favorite color is green, green is life it's what helps with our oxygen, making us produce carbonation, to just being the color of trees and grass the things that last decades,, little do we know we are just books in a chapter that will always have an end, era to era generation and beyond. We must be that mere memory that one will get but many will FORGET..
we are Just forgotten rocks in the sea.. now what's out there awaiting for me?,, because all I see is pitch black darkness with loss of hope, a lingering sense of loneliness,, now that's something to grieve.. because that to me is enough to make me scared to leave,, all these memories I don't want anyone else to see because to me and just to me I wanna let them stay with me even underneath.
-Vanessa J Cuevas Quinones