Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I am not an ARMY
                                                and some of the information   
                                              may be false. The characters are
                                           mine except for the BTS characters.                                                 
                                    This story is for two of my friends
                                         who are ARMY,they know who they are.

Irene was walking on a street, minding her own business. Actually, she was thinking about Ray, a guy in her class. He was shy, cute, and handsome, definitely Irene's type. He had helped her pick up her books that day when she "accidentally" bumped into him.

"Are you okay?" He had asked, deep, brown eyes staring anxiously into hers.

"Eep!" Was all she managed. Right now, she cursed herself for not making a move. Go, "Treat me to a meal then," like Avery would have. Avery would have done that without a  thought, just because of the prospect of a free meal, considering her personality. All this mental activity made Irene really distracted, and, as she turned a corner, she bumped into someone.

"Well, girls don't go falling for me everyday." Laughing brown eyes accentuated lightly tanned skin with tousled black hair framing his face."To whom do I owe this pleasure?"

"Yeah yeah, great pickup line, except that I'm still on the floor." Irene grumbled crossly as the stranger held out his hand.

"Feel better if introduced myself?"

"No, help me up please."

"Jim Grace." He said as he pulled her up.

"You just ignored my previous comment." Irene noted.

"Not my fault." He said with a grin.

"Irene, and I won't say it a second time."

"I'll remember that."

"We'd probably never meet again though."

"Who knows?" Jim turned and walked away. It was only then that Irene realized how handsome he was, with hair that swept over his face without the use of gel, his confident gait that made many look a second time. She turned and went back to her dorm, bursting with news about an interesting encounter.
                                   **********************************************

"He actually used a pickup line!" Violet exclaimed.
Irene was sitting in her dorm room, conversing with her roommates.

"Sure you weren't imagining him?" Avery mentioned."You did say he had, quote, laughing brown eyes accentuating lightly tanned skin with tousled,black hair framing his face, unquote."

"You have an interesting mindset." Sheila noted.

"You called it giant logic." Avery countered, before laughing lightly.

"What is that reference about anyway?" Violet asked.

"It's a Norwegian mythology set in modern times, written by Rick Riordan." Avery smiled as she remembered something interesting or something.

"I don't know what it is, and I won't ask." Irene said as she scrambled into bed."We'd better sleep before the dorm counselor comes to check for those who are awake."

As if on cue, the brisk tapping of Ms. Smith's steps, the counselor for their building, resounded through the hallway. Five seconds later, the door opened to a room of heavy, unsteady breathing and a light that flicked off at the moment due to the stubborn off button on a lamp.

I'm not that used to BTS so please forgive any wrong information. As I said in my disclaimer, I'm not a BTS fan. I get information from my friends who are ARMY. If you dislike the idea of a non-ARMY writing a BTS story, please don't continue and find another story. If I seem rude, please forgive me. Thank you for those who don't mind reading regardless of my status as a non-ARMY. I'll put Chapter 2 out soon, so if you want another chapter, it may come out on either Saturday or Sunday. Than you!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗