Chapter 2

The week went by without anymore encounter with Jim, and Irene had all but forgotten of him when she noticed him mingling with the crowd during her Saturday. She was at a street market with Ray when her mood plummeted so suddenly, Ray was left confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Didn't you like the food?"

"No," Irene returned the grin to her face."I just remembered something unpleasant. How about we head to to the stage, the concert is starting."

Here was the thing. BTS was holding a special concert that day, and Irene has invited Ray with her. Why bring a boy when Violet was also a candidate for the raffle ticket for the concert? Irene had decided they if she got the tickets, she would invite Ray and confess to him there,out of the way of prying eyes. Specifically, Avery and Sheila.

The concert began and Irene let herself become swept up in the motion of the crowd. She screamed extra loudly when Jungkook came on stage, hoping that the song "Euphoria" would give her extra courage in preparation for her confession. The concert ended without a hitch, and Irene dragged Ray to a quiet spot and began.

"Well, I invited you here for a reason..." Irene began.

"Yes?"

"And...um...I had a crush on you since middle school, and I followed you here to Seoul because you were schooling here too and I'd like you as my boyfriend "Irene babbled on and on before Ray stopped her.

"Didn't you have a crush on Jungkook?" Ray asked as he studied her.

"He's my bias. It's a fine case of star struck." Irene said without defending herself. She then realized the turn of events and began to try and explain."Um, if you don't like it, I'll stay away from BTS, if you're my boyfriend."

Ray silenced her with a kiss on the cheek. "No need for that. I like you just the way you are."

"What does that mean?" Irene asked.

"That means yes."

Irish laughed and cried before laughing again. She was ecstatic for her love life to begin. Unbeknownst to her, a shadow secretly crept away, Jim contemplating wether or not it would be fun crashing their new relationship. His trump card was that he was Jungkook. Of course he is, the story wouldn't be good otherwise.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for making it a bit shorter than normal.