Chapter 3

Surprise! You weren't expecting me to update again right? But I did, and it's gonna keep on coming! Check out my other book Witches and Wolves too. It will be updated more frequently than this, which will update twice a month unless I have more free time. Enjoy!

Irene lay in bed, locked in a state of stupor over the day's occurrences. She had been able to meet her bias Jungkook right after her confession, and they had actually exchanged a few words! Ray had even gotten jealous and put his hand on her waist to pull her close! She got a nosebleed thinking about how nice he smelled. Irene tossed and turned on her bed, then stopped when the door clicked open to see Violet coming in. Perfect! Violet was a ARMY fan of BTS, and had been the first to know of her crush on Ray.

"Violet! You will not believe what has happened today!" Irene exclaimed as she sat up.

"Did Ray become your boyfriend?" Violet said with a sly smile.

"How did you know?!?!?!?"

"I passed by Ray when I was passing through our dorm gate and he had that same weird grin you're wearing right now." After Violet had said this, she immediately broke her appearance of calm and excitedly squealed along with Irene.

"How did it go! Tell me! What did he say! How was the concert! Did you see Suga? What about Jungkook? Did Ray get jealous when you talked about him?"

The two girls broke into unhindered laughter and smiled as they talked of the concert, crushes, and boys.

"Come to think of it, why are Avery and Sheila not here?" Irene asked as if she just remembered her two friends.

     "Sheila is at the library..." Violet began

     "and Avery is too." Irene finished. They both smiled at the though of their two very strange friends fighting each other even at their most beloved library.

     "I'm back!" The door to their dorm room swung open as Avery came in with an armful of books. She kicked the door shut behind her to hear the satisfactory sound of a person hitting the floor. Avery plopped the books down on her desk as a loud "What did you do that for!" was heard outside their room.

     "You expected that to happen didn't you." Violet sighed as she stood up to usher in their very annoyed friend.

     "It's good to know that you two don't  change." Irene smiled as she peered down the side of her bed at the commotion below.

     "How did you close the door at the right time?!?" Sheila huffed as she set her equally large pile of books on her desk.

     "Experience," Avery laughed.

     "I pity your sister a lot now." Violet sighed yet again.

     "How did you know?" Avery said feigning shock.

     "That's what Sheila does too, and that's the only one you'd dare do that trick on other than Sheila over here.

     "Bye the way, good job Irene!" Avery smiled. "Congratulations for getting a new boyfriend!"

     "You know, I feel like you two were not at the library today." Irene said suspiciously. "Did you enjoy your 'adventure'?"

Whatever could Irene mean? But, here's the end of my update. Sorry for not updating for so long. As I said, this will be updated twice a month, or once a week. It depends. Next up is a character profile, coming not too soon!