𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍.

So many have heard of a guardian angel and how she breathes to protect her chosen ones

         So many have heard of a guardian angel and how she breathes to protect her chosen ones. Yes, they are real, they do exist. They live in a far, far away from where humans do. Far from the earth center. Angels live in a place where darkness never roam around. Where the light could blind who is not an angel. They live in a place where happiness and safeness is their only matter.

         Angels have no age limit, for as long as you are able to protect yourself and the person you chose to protect, you may be selected.

         This is how it goes with a cheerful angel who does her best to be the favorite between the elders. You see, the young optimistic angel is nothing but a fourteen years old who is trying her promising to be the best of her age. Ariel, her name, has always been energetic. There is no day where she is not happy or friendly, it runs through her veins. That's why people liked her.

         Ariel has never been a guarding angel to anyone. Not because she's young or nobody selected her, but because, she is afraid. She's afraid to let them down. To fail protecting them. Yes, there's more of a chance to survive but still, it's frightening to have someone's life as your number one responsibility.

         But what if she got assigned to be the infamous wizard, Harry Potter's guardian angel, because she knows how to deal with people like him plus he needs someone like her.

zendaya coleman

zendaya coleman
. . . ARIEL 👼🏽 'get over it'

 ARIEL 👼🏽 'get over it'