𝒊. accepting a mission

         Being a guardian angel has its own difficulties

Being a guardian angel has its own difficulties. Facing plenty of impediments. An infinity halls complications. Having a disability to do your main job, your main reason to exist. Carrying Responsibilities, like a heavy pressure on your shoulder. It's not a lie when they say it is a fun job. Yes, of course, it is, but there is no job in the world without its issues.

It takes a lot to be a guardian angel. You must be braver, trusting, determined, and have confident. If one of these personalities runs through your veins, you are pretty much qualified.

Things were uneventful and quite on the favorable angel life. Her life is getting more and more peaceful, and she's thankful for that. Her foster parents were, mostly not home, cause they are too busy watching over people. Ariel like peace, She is peaceful, she is more of a 'don't involve me in your problems."

Her soft chocolate brown eyes scanned the room. She was uncertain of her next trial. She was getting interviewed. A lifetime interview. Ariel is worried. She's worried about many things, and this interview is one of them. The fourteen years angel has a million questions roaming her innocent mind. She has no idea what is the point of this interview, cause either way she won't agree to be a guardian angel to someone, to anyone.

Ariel has all the qualities of being the excellent Guardian Angel. She is just perfect for this job, but things were unpredictable. Unpredictable movements, Unpredictable future, Unpredictable fate.

From a very young age, ariel has always been excited about being a guardian angel. Just like her mother, she wanted to be the best. The best of her age. It wasn't hard, because literally all the girls and boys of her age are, not that responsible. Her mother Esperanza, was one of the most valuable guardian angels to ever stand. Her aurora is influential, significant, and powerful. She was meaningful, kind, and loved by everyone.

But things can never stay at their position when she was forced out of her home. Her place, her home, her family. All because of one small mistake, and it's falling for a human.

It might not be small, but it's not a crime.

But It is. It's a crime when you're an angel. Falling in love with a human is one of the unjustifiable and unforgivable crime. Especially when you leave a trace of this love. A massive imprint. In another phrase, when a baby is born in this forbidden love. Yes, Ariel is this unforgettable crime, she is the victim in this uncommitted crime.

But in order to not let the unwanted child go in vain, they have decided to do a few tasks to prove if she's worth living in this infinity paradise. And they did. They gave her one of the hardest tasks, but in the end, she has proved to them why and how she's worth being an angel.

Ariel's heart skipped a beat when the wooden door opened to reveal one of the highly respected elders. Michael ( his name ) knows for sure why she will probably deny this mission, but what is wrong with trying.

He gave her a small smile. "Ariel, come on in!" He nodded to her to let her know that she's allowed to get in the trail area.

She stood up nervously and walked straight to the room following his lead. She entered the enormous light office with five of the elders. Their faces brighten up as the sight of the young angel. She waved at them awkwardly then widen her eyes when she almost trips over the chair's legs.

"Sorry." She apologizes. "I'm so awkward. My apologies, forgive me, gentlemen."

Michael, the white-haired elder let out a tiny laughed at her awkwardness. "So, back to the business. Ariel, you are probably wondering why you're here, am I right?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering cause I'm not sure you remember when I told you guys I am not willing to be a guardian angel. I'm very okay with my current position and I'm ready to live with it in my entire life."

"I know, Ariel, but for our next mission, you are the only one who we are very sure that will accomplish it. An angel of your age, it's very hard to find one."

"I don't see why it has to be me. There are thousands of guardian angels who are now available and ready to take any kind of missions, and in the end, you come to me. The only angel who isn't willing to take it."

Raphael took a deep breath. He gave his colleagues a glance and nodded. He looked at Ariel. "Listen, young angel. This next mission is probably not like any we provided. It's a difficult mission because you are not just protecting the person we are giving you, but his entire world."

Ariel narrowed his eyes. "I am not sure I follow."

Gabriel took his turn. "The boy you will be Guardian is Harry potter. A fourteen years old wizard who is living his life, fighting for his safety against the dark lord who is also known as, Voldemort and his fellows, they call themselves, the death eaters."

"Voldemort as in tom riddle?" Ariel sigh of out surprise. She knows who is tom, she knows him very clearly.

"Yes, that is him."

"So, Harry Potter, what about him?" She raised a question at them.

"Everything about him will be given to as soon as confirm this assignment." He told her with a tone that held a challenge.

Ariel took a deep thought thinking if she's willing to risk her life to protect a fourteen-years-old wizard. She glanced at five elders and nodded her head feeling the confidence rising a bit.

"Alright. Give me the envelope."

"But, miss Ariel, we must warn you. Don't follow your mother's footsteps." Gabriel gave her a warning.

"Don't worry gentlemen, everything will be under control."