𝒗. houses and challenges

v

v. houses and challenges

         The moment that Ariel has been waiting patiently has arrived. She will go inside Hogwarts and get sorted into the house that she will forever belong to. No doubt, she will get sorted into Gryffindor, but life is unpredictable, ain't that right? as Ariel and her new friend walked inside the magical school with her heart beating faster than normal.

         Her breath hitched when the entrance to the Great hall opened and they all walked in. As she walked inside, with her eyes following everything that took her breath and caught her attention, she noticed the candles that were hanging up in the ceiling, she was going to ask Hermione how is the wax not dripping but then she remembered that everything is possible with magic.

         Not knowing what to do, Ariel gulped and stood in front of them teaches table, she widens her eyes when she noticed that all eyes were on her. Turning around and face the older and younger student. Ariel waved at them awkwardly. "Hello!"

         Laugher burst in the hall, at how awkward and adorable she is. Ariel whose cheeks were blooded red from blushing hard turned to look at Harry and saw him laughing at her along with the rest of the Gryffindor wizards and witches.

         Giving her full attention to the headmaster, Dumbledore. She smiled at him, as he smiled at her back. Ariel's eyes scanned the table of professors and greeted them with her contagious smile. As her eyes gazed at each and every professor, she made eye contact with one professor that made her take a step back. Looking at him with curiosity, Ariel narrowed her eyes but her attention was taken by Dumbledore's speech.

         "Now, now." Grabbing their attention, Dumbledore raised up from his seat. "We have a new student, joining us this year, Ariel. She is in her fourth gear and new to the entire wizarding world. Miss Ariel, why don't you take a seat to get sorted? Professor McGonagall, would you please start with her."

         A tall, severe-looking and beautiful professor that she noticed walking inside the great hall with a bunch on kids, stood in front of her with a stool and the sorting hat on top of it. Walking forward to sit on the woody stool, Professor McGonagall put the weird-looking hat on top of her head.

         "Brilliant." The voice startled her as she jumped slightly while her hands on her heart. "Brilliant thinking. Wise thoughts. Extremely powerful, and a great second hand. A guardian angel I see. With the exact mannerisms, you are just like your mother."

         "You remember my mother?" Ariel asked the sorting hat in a low voice, not wanting anyone to hear her since dropping a pen would be loud enough to startle everyone in the hall. Everyone in the Great hall waited patiently and hopefully for the new witch to get sorted into their houses.