Prolouge

TWO YEARS AGO....

DEANS POV.

I sat in my living room with my three brothers.

Our lawyer called and said he had some important news, and that it was up to us to decide if it was good or not.

I was tapping my foot against the rug, Axel was tapping his fingers on the arm of the couch, Vincent was biting his nails and Damon was running his hand through his hair.

We were all clearly nervous.

"Right, let's get started then." Said Mr. Lawson, the lawyer.

He opened his brief case and pulled out an envelope. He opened it and pulled a sheet of paper out.

"Your parents have left a note for you four to open fourteen years after their death."

He glanced at us before continuing.

He held it up and began reading it.

"Dear boys,

If you are reading this, then we have unfortunately dead. We hope you are all doing well without us there, and that the business is thriving too.

There is one thing that we have not told you though.

You have a baby sister named Lana. We kept the pregnancy a secret so none of our enemies would take her since she is the family's weakness. And sadly, that meant we couldn't tell you four either.

As we are writing this note, we are dropping her off at an orphanage, as she has been born two days ago.

If you can, find her and take care of her. Do not let anything or anyone hurt her. Protect her at all costs.

We love you all dearly, and hope we can see each other again.

Love, mom and dad."

My brothers and I all went still as Mr. Lawson finished the letter.

Mr. Lawson knew about the family business, so we weren't too worried about that.

The lawyer set the letter down on the table and packed his things up.

"I will be on my way now, I trust you will all make the best choice." He said with a kind smile before leaving.

One I heard the door shut, I turned to to the other three.

"We need to find her." I said.

"Do we really need to? I mean, is it worth it? What if she's already with a family now?" Asked Axel.

"She's our sister, and it's our parents final will and testament." Damon responded icily.

"Should we risk having get hurt though? She's only fourteen, and our parents died a month after this letter was written. Maybe she's too young to just be living with brothers." Vincent said.

"She could be in a bad home right now. And isn't it a good thing that she has other family. Hell, we even have other family now." Damon said.

I could tell Axel and Vincent were giving in.

I pulled my phone out and called our families private detective. In our line of work, we never knew who we needed to track down, so we always had a detective on call.

"John, we need you to look at every orphanage in a one hundred mile radius for a fourteen year old girl named Lana." I spoke to him.

"Yes sir." He said before hanging up.

We are coming you little Lana.