Chapter-8

Because of everything that happened earlier, I decided to stay up with Kristen since she was running behind on her usual schedule while trying to take care of Damon.

"Lana, you really don't have to stay up and help. It's fine sweetheart, really." She tried.

"Kristen, please let me help out. You know you're going to need it after all." I said as I finished folding the last of the towels.

"You're too good of a person sweet pea." She responded with a smile.

Maybe, but it's always good to strive to do better.

"Now, where do these go?" I asked while grabbing the huge stack of towels.

"Do you mind putting those in the laundry room for me? There's a big towel shelf, you can't miss it."

"Sure thing."

I was about to be done putting them on the shelf, when I heard the sound of a woman's voice as she walked in the laundry room.

And she wasn't Kristen.

"Do you mind bringing up a bottle of wine for me and Mr. Vinati?"

I turned to see a tall red headed woman with nothing but a large tee-shirt on.

I am.... disgusted.

She had meant for it to sound like a question, but it came out as an order.

"Oh, I-,"

"Yes or no."

Nope.

"I don't work here." I told her, still trying to be nice.

"Oh, you're one of those stalkers who wants to take my Vinny away from me?"

"No, I'm-,"

"Vincent!" She yelled so dramatically that it sounded like she was about to be murdered.

As quick as she yelled for him, all four of the brothers were in the room in a flash with us. Even Damon, who should be on bed rest.

Who is this girl?

"Great, you're all here. There's a stalker here! Get her out of my sight!" She ordered.

But, they all just looked at me, then back at her.

"I got out of bed, for this?" Damon asked.

"Uh, yeah, me too." Axel agreed.

"Jesus Vincent, I thought it was Lana." Dean said as he glared at the woman.

"Uh Erica, babe, this is Lana." Vincent explained.

"I don't care who you are bitch! Just know that I'm the one who's wearing My Vinnys shirt!"

I flinched at the swear.

What a character.

"Lana, sweetie, cover your ears." Dean strained out.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

I covered my ears and hummed a tune while I watched whatever drama was unfolding in front of me.

Dean, Damon, and Axel looked like they were yelling, and Erica was pointing her finger at me as she yelled back.

Vincent was holding his head in his hand.

This must happen often.

A few seconds later, I could tell that it was ok if I uncovered my ears.